Chapter 7 :)

Mia Monty's POV
            As I sat on the floor I started to wonder why and how my bruises could possibly be healing. I really didn't understand any of this. I didn't want his damn bag of shit. The feelings started to be like the equivalent of getting hit with a sledgehammer repeatedly in the stomach. I was so heartbroken and overwhelmed with so much pain and sorrow. What did they want from me? Most likely if we didn't go to that park Mark would still be alive, I'm the one who wanted to go in the first place, this is all my fault, he's dead because of me. I wanted to swallow my tears and I got this lump in my throat that hurt so bad, I just couldn't stop holding back the tears that were starting to stream down my face. I felt as if I had nothing left in this world to live for anymore. I just kept seeing repeats of Mark getting his throat slit and how I seen the lights go out in his eyes, how he fell to the ground lifeless and pale as a lily crowned in the moonlight. Suddenly, I felt my blood starting to boil like I was going to catch on fire. I flipped backwards on my back having bad convulsions, like something was taking over my body. I thought they were never going to stop. When I started to come back, I had no idea where I was. It was like I had lost my sense of surroundings. Next thing I realized my mouth started hurting with excruciating pain.  I tasted blood in my mouth, then my two canine teeth just fell out in my hands blood everywhere! What in the hell was happening to me? I dropped the canine teeth on the hard cold cement floor. As I did this, I felt a whole entirely different unbearable pain. I let out a very loud scream! After the pain ceased a little bit, I reached my hands up and felt where my canines once were, they cut my fingers open. They were so sharp. What the hell is going on? I don't even know where I am.