The Pure Blood

I lay on the cold concrete floor, my hands restrained over my head.the last thing I remembered I was sitting at the park with my boyfriend Mark.

"Baby, wake up! Wake up!" I heard Mark shout, which brought me back to consciousness.

"Whaa...happened...how did weee...get here?" I said, still unaware of where we were.

"I'm not sure. These men... they came and took us. Don't worry. I'll get us out of here." Mark reassured me, as he tried to loosen the rope around his hands, grunting from the effort. He was on the other side of the room behind me. Suddenly I could feel the heat of his body at my side.

"Your freezing. Here let me untie your hands." Mark said his hands found mine.

"Okay hurry." Was all I could say. I was still in shock and unsure of what was happening. Mark swiftly worked on the knots that kept me prisoner. Once he finished with the last knot, I rubbed my raw wrists. They were bruised and red from where the ropes dig into my skin. Mark gently held my hand and tenderly kissed the marks on my left wrist.

"I'll get those bastards for hurting you. I promise." He whispered, with fury lacing into his eyes.

I heard the heavy click of deadbolts unlocking. Then the long squeal of a rusty door being swung opened. At the sound of the door, we both froze. My heart started racing. Mark instinctually inched closer to my side, as a tall masculine man walked in.

"What the hell are they doing untied?" The man yelled. He looked at us and just laughed, maliciously. Mark stepped in front of me to shield me from this man's steely appearance and cold demeanor.

"Stay away from her or I'll beat your ass." Mark said through his teeth.

"Oh," he gave a low blood curdling chuckle, "If you think you can kick my ass. I'll let the both of you go."

At that, Mark charged the man and threw the first punch. His fist made direct contact with the mans jaw, which didn't even faze the man. He proceeded to pick Mark up by the throat and tossed him across the room like he was nothing. A sickening feeling rose in my stomach when i heard Marks body hit the floor, lifelessly. I immediately tried to run towards Mark, but the man was in front of me in seconds.

"Where do you think your going?" He said with a slight edge of humor in his voice.

I couldn't even think anymore. Out of rage, I smacked him across the face; which didn't even make him budge. His eyes turned into a bright yellow and he then punched me in the face. I could feel myself falling to the ground. My ears started to ring and my head was throbbing with pain. I could hear Mark telling the man to leave me alone but the man ignored him and starting walking towards me. I moved back until I hit the wall, with the world still spinning around me.

He grabbed my thigh and said with a growl, "If it was up to me I would have already killed you worthless, puny humans."

My vision started getting blurry and black spots started to appear then everything went black......

*

*

Story is written/ideas/edited

By:::Kay Reuther. And Sheryl & Nicole Larson*

*

*

Vote or comment!!

Im open to any ideas you guys have or if you see something wrong point it out! Thanks!