Chapter 5

Greyson's Pov.

As I sat in Gabs apartment she was pacing her front room back and forth, with her long red wavy hair following her just flowing In the air gracefully. She finally stopped, just staring a me.
"Do you know what's going on? If so you better tell me." I warned her.
"Hold on. I'll be right back." Gab said as she started walking out of the room.

Within a few moments she came back holding a couple scrolls. Gabriella Sanchez was a well known witch the strongest in the world. We were really close.
"Hey come in the kitchen...I heard of this in the 1800's. I was actually their to witness it. That's where I got these from." She said as she opened the scrolls and laid them flat on the table.
They looked very old and tattered at the ends of them. One had my bloodline and the Monty bloodline at the bottom they stopped at my parents. The rest were blank lines.
"Who's been filling these out? Why does it stop at my parents names?" I questioned her. I'm sure she heard the annoyance in my voice. I didn't like anything hidden from me. I've known her since I was a child.
"Greyson I knew it was you! I've been waiting for centuries. They killed the others like yu and Mia Monty. I had to keep you two far away from them. So I stole these and followed your bloodlines for centuries and finally we can stop the vampires from taking over the world completely. We would all become extinct! She practically yelled at me throwing her hands up.
"Gab keep us from who? I'll kill them I swear." I told her with a demonic voice. She stepped back being cautious.
"Greyson calm down! Look since you guys have already had the vision her transformation will start within the next few hours. Where is she? We should go get her and move her out of the city." Gab said being cautious.
"Her transformation?" I asked her.
"I'll explain on the way she said as she grabbed her jacket and headed for the door. I grabbed the two scrolls and folded them back up and walked out the door.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Sorry for the short chapter on my smart phone and this is also unedited the first 4 chapters are edits but thanks hope yu like it!!!! Please leave feedback!!!!