Chapter-11

It's been 2 weeks since the doctor said Hobi and her mother about her father's heart problem. It was not easy for them to come out of it. Before going to the hospital, they just thought it was some common viral fever and dizziness but the result was shocking. They got to know that Hobi's father has acute heart problem and it is difficult to be operated as he is above 60 years. Hobi was always thinking about the doctor's words and it was so difficult for her to come out of it.

Hobi and her mother didin't reveal all these things to her father. They just said that it was some common heart problem and it will get cured if he have his medication correctly.

After a week, Hobi's father once again started his regular routine. He started to go to office but Tae's father didn't give him so much work. The work load has been reduced. Hobi also started to go to college as the college reopened after the semester exams. The marks were also out and Hobi passed the exams with flying colours. She passed with distinction and got first mark in the class. Jimin passed with 80% of marks and same with Lisa. All the professors congratulated Hobi for getting first mark. Hobi's parents were also proud and her mother made some sweets for both Hobi and Minnie.

_______________________________________

On the other side, Tae lost his usual charm. Within 2 weeks, he will get married to Jennie but something inside him always states that this marriage is not gonna happen. He was so confused with his own gut feeling. Even though Jennie is the girl whom he love so much, he didn't want to share his future with her. He couldn't think about having any future with her.He was so confused with his feeling and he couldn't understand if why he doesn't have any kind of interests in marrying her.

The marriage is going to happened in the last week of December. The college announces christmas holidays for two weeks and thats why Tae decided to conduct the wedding December last week. Tae is the kind of a person who dedicates himself to work and he didn't want to take one week of holidays for his wedding and thats why he decided to have his wedding on December.

He came to college daily with a long face but as soon the bell rings and the students assemble, he will forget about marriage, other tensions and dedicate himself to teaching.

The same goes with Hobi. All her thoughts were about her father and his health. Even in college, she thinks about him but once the class starts, she will completely focus on the class. Jiminie always tries to cheer her up and most of the time she succeeds in making Hobi smile.

_______________________________________

Jimin wanted to cheer her up and so she took Hobi to a nearby cafe which was opened recently near the college. Hobi said a very big no but soon gave up and went to the cafe with Minnie as soon as the college over. Hobi informed his mother and told her that she will an hour late to home as Minnie took her to a nearby cafe named Cakies and Cookies.

The ambience of the cafe was so modern and elegant. They got postive vibes when the entered the cafe. They ordered chocolate lava cake in common. Hobi always likes to have Tiramisu cup cake and so she ordered that whereas Jiminie ordered croissant bread pudding. They waited to few minutes and they saw a young woman coming with the order. Hobi and Minnie was so mesmerized by the young lady's beauty.

 Hobi and Minnie was so mesmerized by the young lady's beauty