𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟽 - 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚜

𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚜 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚜 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

After walking off from the polar bear, I made my way back to Pops

After walking off from the polar bear, I made my way back to Pops. Somewhat shivering and quiet soaked I gave him a gentle smile, walking pass him. He just sighed and scooped me up from my feet, while Marco passed my jacket to Pops.

He reached out and grabbed it, he softly placed it on me, wrapping it around warmly. I closed my eyes knowing that I was in good hands, a soft whisper of thank you came out of my lips.

Whitebeard only looked at me and kept walking, I was guessing he will be bringing me back to the ship. As I slowly dozed off, I felt my wet clothes being removed and changed to a more appropriate sleep wear. 

Not caring, I nuzzled my face on the warm bed. The door opened and I felt a body lie down next to me, knowing it was Ace. I slowly opened my eyes meeting his goofy smile, not saying anything, he wrapped his arms around me.

His warm toned body and sunny scent help me fall to sleep. He ran his large, calloused hand through my hair while he hummed. Something he use to do long ago, when we were teenagers. He was like the perfect big brother caring, funny, strong, sometimes an idiot but loving. 

While he hummed softly, slowly my mind went black, and I was in the dream realm, lying on the grassy emerald flied sun high up in the blue sky and the cool wind blow pass by...

| 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟 |

While carefully caressing Y/n's (h/l) hair softly, I've noticed that she has fallen asleep. She snuggled closer to me, she always loved the warmth of the sun. That's why, whenever it was cold she'll always find me. Cuddling or just being close by to me, for the radiate of my devil fruit to comfort her.

I didn't care, I love having her around me. Even though it's been 5 years since I haven't seen her, she has never changed. I'm just so glad that she's okay during those 2 years after what happen on Marineford. She was and is, still the Y/n we lovingly know and care for.

Her cute giggle, the sparkle in the eyes, her feisty attitude and goofy personality was all I care. I never wished for anything, just her here in my arms once again is all I need. While watching her peaceful face sleep. I myself started to doze off, slowly watching her while my eyes shut...