𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚛

𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚛 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

After lunch was done, everyone got ready to watch us spar

After lunch was done, everyone got ready to watch us spar. Luffy being the adorably loud mouth he is, told Ace which Ace than told Whitebeard and his crew.

The message got around, Mihawk found out that his student will be sparring, which was a must to watch.

Garp, Coby and Helmeppo wanted to join in as to watching the battle. Heart and the Kid pirates came to watch, which I soon found out that the heart and kid pirates don't know the straw hats that well.

:

:

:

Making our way down to the fields, we saw a gather of people on the side. Mostly finding out what was happening as I death stared the raven haired male with a certain cowboy hat.

Meeting Ace's glaze he smiled and wave at my direction. 

Cheeky bastard informing everyone about a damn spar.

Zoro was making his way across from me, stretching his body. I did the same and tucked my wings away since it won't be needed.

Zoro unsheathes his swords, 'Damn three?' I questioned myself.

"You ready?"

"Ya, you?"

"Same, but where's your sword?"

"Oh, ya. Well... I won't be needing it."

Zoro confused and slightly disappointed, positioned himself. Keeping his eyes on me, watching my every move dude's not messing around.

Placing my jacket to the side, I took a deep breath. Positioning myself into a defensive stand, waiting for the signal.

Soon a gun shot was heard, Zoro who was keeping an eye on my figure. Lost sight of me, in less than a millisecond after the gun shot.

Being the calm and collective he is, Zoro stood there. His eyes frantically looking for me on the large field.