𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟻 - 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚝

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚝 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

The warmth of the sun rays woke you up, upon waking up there was a heavy feeling between your breasts and waist

Opening your eyes, you saw Ace's leg between them while his head was near your foot and Luffy's arms wrapped around your waist multiple times.

A hum escaped your mouth while you got up, gently unwrapping Luffy's arm around you. After accomplishing that you looked over the edge of the cloud, seeing the beautiful blue sea and the town not too far from the green grassy field below.

Standing up you stretched your wings, flapping it around to get you ready for the day.

*Whoosh~*

Your wings created gust of winds, waking Luffy up. "Good morning." Rubbing his eyes and stretching as well.

Seeing the boy wake up, you moved closer to him and patted his head "Morning." You said while nuzzling your cheeks together, as a greeting.

You then remembered that Ace was there too, looking down at his sleeping form an idea came to mind.

You asked Luffy to get ready, while also asking him where the ships were docked, as you told him to climb on your back.

He smiled happily at your request and did so excitedly. Still wearing your singlet and short shorts, you put your blanket away in the magic circle.

One hand holding on Luffy's thigh, so he doesn't fall, you held Ace's foot on the free hand.

Evilly chuckling to yourself, you looked at Luffy "Aye, Luffy. Wanna see something cool?" You asked, he responded with a toothy smile and a nod.

Slowly lifting off the fluff, you tighten your grip on Ace's ankle and tossed him high towards the town. Making him wake up screaming, "Shihihihih" Luffy laughed out loud while seeing his brother struggle.

Of course, you're not trying to kill the poor man, so you flew quite fast to catch him mid-air by the arms. Luffy asking you to do it again, hearing your response he understood that you'll do it again next time.