•꧁ VI. - The Deal ꧂•

A/N: hey guys! Just a warning before this chapter starts that it does continue from the scene before, so it takes place in the sex studio and contains a few smaller things readers may not be comfortable with. This includes the following below:

Cw: hitting, Valentino being Valentino, Valentino's bald head (not really), Valentino canon divergence, slut calling, sex indications, horny moth man

Nothing sexual takes place!
Thank you and happy reading!
___________________________

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Chapter Six — The Deal
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

•꧁ { start } ꧂•
━─┉┈━─┉┈☾◉☽┈┉─━┈┉─━

"Valentino!" You yelled. His stupid moth antenna folded back like a dog's ears. He just vaguely recognized your voice. But goddamn your angry voice was hot. Made him a little—~.

"Sir, why are you standing there in—?" A short demon asked timidly, not even able to bring himself to call out his boss.
"Get out of here!" Valentino yelled. The set cleared in an instant. Angel was left backing up against the bed's headboard and Valentino had returned to his anger, forgetting you were there (moth ass memory).

"I said to be here at your usual time. And what do you do?" He demanded.
"Arrived late," Angel mumbled.
"What was that?!" Valentino yelled.
"I arrived here late!" Angel yelled, covering his mouth immediately.

"And why were you late?"
"I-I'm so sorry, Mr. Valentino. I didn't mean to—," Angel Dust apologized.
"Angel Cakes," Val cooed. "That's not what I fucking asked!"

Valentino raised his hand to hit Angel Dust. It came down with such force, but was intercepted. His arm twisted backwards and he was dragged down to his knees all in a single moment.

You looked down at him, towering over his shorter stature. "Val," you said.
"What?" He demanded, avoiding eye contact.
"What have I said about hurting your employees?" You asked, glaring at him.
"Not to and whatever." He rolled his eyes.

You scratched under his chin on accident and his face contorted to one in a trance. He even started drooling a little. You chuckled haughtily. A weakness. "Go to your office, now. I need a word with Angel."
Valentino didn't move. His eyes seemed to be swimming with hearts. A lovestruck trance, if you will. You slapped him and pulled him up towards you by his fluff. "It's a simple fucking direction, Val. Surely you have enough brain function left to follow orders. Or perhaps, are you just too much of a slut to do so?"

━─┉┈☾◉☽┈┉─━

After a short bit of wrangling, Valentino had left you and Angel alone on set.
"Did he hurt you anywhere?" You asked, hands picking and prodding around his head fluff.
Angel blushed in embarrassment and snatched the covers from below. You gave him a look then realized he was butt ass naked since he was on the job.

"Shit! Sorry, Angel," you flushed, backing away swiftly.
"I-it's fine, toots. You were just lookin' out for me and didn't realize it," he stumbled over his words.
"Let's get you changed and back to the hotel," you bundled him up in the sheets and scooped him up.
"H-hey! Whadda doin'?!" He grabbed onto your neck and curled into himself for stability.