Part 2

10 minutes since they got into the car.. no one has started a conversation.

He was driving & hasn't told her till now.. where he was taking her.. she kept looking at him side-eyed!

to which she most definitely knew.. he was aware.. she was looking at him.. but he chose to ignore her knowingly!

15 mins into the drive.. & he hasn't uttered a word. finally giving into the silence she muttered to herself.

'first take someone up with you without their will.. & then don't even talk to them when they are in your car.. is this the way you behave??Ughh..why I'm
I even here? '

As usual she was muttering, but out of habit of being loud.. she was audible enough for him to hear which made him chukle a little! Unbelievable!!

She had enough of this silence.. She finally angrily showered him with a bunch of questions.. which was more of a set of rhetorical questions.

'Where are you taking me?? I am not even nearly close to being presentable.. I will kill you if you take me to one of your favourite restaurants or cafes.. or even worst to watch a movie? Or to a park? Or to some of our friends places?

'Looking at her button down & pyjamas '

Khushi continued,'I look like a homeless maniac who hasn't taken a bath in years and look at you looking all dressed up in formals.. looking so ho-'

She finally looked up at him only to find Arnav looking at her with his hand crossed at his chest.. she hasn't realised amongst her rants & questions when their car was parked in a huge parking.. which she doesn't seem to recognise!

He unbuckled his seatbelt & uttered in low tone for the first time since they got in the car..

' you were saying something.. I am looking ho-? what ? complete your sentence! So that we can get to our destination.' he said with his teasing brown eyes and stern face.

Khushi looked at him dumbfounded. Not able form a sentence.

He looked at her with his smirk & finally decided to have some mercy on her!

Arnav got out of the car & hold the door for her.. he gave her his hand which she took & got out!

Gentleman to the core -always!

They started walking still holding hands!

Arnav looked at one of the watchmen who wholeheartedly smiled at him & he too gave a small nod with a slight smile to return!
a gentle gesture that always makes her smile at him!

They took the lift.. Arnav pressed 7th on the button board.. in matter of few seconds lift door clicked opened.. a penthouse? A penthouse!

Khushi looked at Arnav with a questioning gaze & said 'Who are we here to meet?'

Arnav met her eyes for a second & rolled his eyes. Unbelievable!

Arnav went ahead & unlocked its penthouse door!

Khushi stepped inside, she was startled to see the view in front of her!

She saw a hall having a glass wall in the front which shows the view of a lake & its surrounding.
she loved nature & live for this sights!

Arnav followed her looking at her with a expression
- a smile she would say on his face..
while she excitedly looked around..

the penthouse has 3 bedrooms , a hall , a kitchen , open terrace garden which also has an private pool which is connected to a bedroom - ofc which was his!