Her Stalker

It's 1am at night. Everyone in the town is sleeping. The environment is cold and silent. A person stand in front of Y/n's house. He look around and slowly broke into the house. He silently find his way to Y/n's room who's sleeping peacefully. His giant shadow fall on Y/n's small figure. He slowly take out the knife from his back and rise it to stab Y/n..
"Today I'll take my revenge"
Saying that he was about to stab Y/n with the knife but the curtains fly because of the wind and the moonlight fall on her face making it visible to the person. He stop the knife in the middle seeing her face. He was staring at her face forgetting everything. He unknowingly smile and mumbled
"Beautiful..."
The knife fall from his hand and it make a loud sound. Y/n is a light sleeper. Her sleep can easily break in little sound but tonight she doesn't wake up. The doctors prescribed her sleeping pills and that's the reason of her deep slumber. So the sound doesn't wake her up but it alerted another person who was sleeping on the couch in the veranda without her knowing. And it was Kevin. Yes he doesn't left. He pretended to leave and was keeping an eye on the house in order to give Y/n security without her knowing. At night he come back after Merry left. Kevin open his eyes and just then he saw a shadow running out from the house. He run after the person but couldn't find him anywhere. Kevin quickly run inside to check Y/n. He sign in relief after seeing her sleeping peacefully.
Kevin come back to the veranda and called Taehyung. It took him two seconds to receive the call
Kevin : Man I saw someone running out from Y/n's home.
Taehyung : What? Tell me she's fine
Kevin : Chill bro she is fine.. I think a thief broke in
Taehyung : You should've be careful Kevin
Kevin : Sorry bro I fall asleep
Taehyung : It's okay I understand
Kevin : Now tell me when are you coming? I have office tomorrow
Taehyung : I'm on my way to Lavender town
Kevin : You better come before morning
Saying that he cut the call.
Taehyung come here with the same flight in which Y/n came but hidding himself from her. He can not let his wife stay here all alone specially when her health is not good. And besides it's impossible for him to stay without her. But he got arrested as soon as he landed in this country cause he have so many murder charges here. But now Taehyung become powerful so he come out from it easily but it took him one day to deal with the cops. After staying one night and a day in jail Taehyung is now coming back to his wife.

It's already dawn. The sun is lazily rising. Sitting on the couch Kevin was dozing off. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder making him flinch. He look up and saw Taehyung. Kevin stand up and Taehyung give him a brotherly hug
Taehyung : Thank you so much for taking care of her
Kevin : You don't have to thank me we're family *Taehyung smile at him*
Taehyung : My driver will take you home. I talked to your boss he give you two more days off you can sleep as much as you want
Kevin narrowed his eyes hearing him
Kevin : You talked to him or threatened him?
Taehyung : I..... I kinda threaten him *he said while rubbing his neck*
Kevin : If it effect my work then I'll kill you
Taehyung : Don't worry it won't
Kevin : Then I'm going good bye
Taehyung : Bye
After Kevin left Taehyung went inside the house. He took a deep breath before entering inside Y/n's room. The soft ray of sun is falling in her sleeping face. Taehyung slowly walk towards her and kneeled in front of her. He softly caresses her face
Taehyung : My love I missed you so much
He move forward and pecked her lips. Taehyung doesn't know since how long he was staring at her. After sometimes Y/n started moving indicating she'll wake up soon. Taehyung widen his eyes and quickly run outside before she wakes up. Y/n open her eyes and stretch her arms. She yawned and after five minutes she decided to freshen up. With the help of her hands she managed to sit on her wheelchair and went towards the bathroom. After doing her morning routine she take a bath and went to the kitchen. Today she's feeling independent. When she was thinking what she'll make in breakfast Marry and her son Max come.
Merry : Cupcake let's do breakfast together. See I brought fresh apple pie for you...

After breakfast Y/n went to the backyard. Her mother used to love gardening. This place used to look dreamy with the smell and colours of flowers. Now it's looking dead with the weeds. Y/n become sad. She used to love this place a lot and now she badly wanted to make it like before. So she book a cab and went to the market to buy flower seeds. Y/n spent the whole morning cleaning the weeds but still there are lots of left. She was doing it slowly so that she won't fall from the wheelchair. Taehyung was watching her struggling with the weeds from far. He badly wanted to run towards her and stop her to do this work but he stoped himself. In afternoon she went inside and take a bath. Y/n cook a simple lunch for herself and after eating she decided to take a short nape.
It's mid afternoon. The sun is giving extreme heat which can melt someone's brain. Taehyung wipe the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and started cleaning the weeds again. He doesn't want Y/n to do this hard work again. Specifically not after seeing her struggling a lot in morning.
Taehyung : Why the weather is so hot today...?
He asked to his Manager feeling annoyed who also came here from Australia with him.
Robin : I don't know sir
The sound of insects buzzing is now irritating Taehyung. A grasshopper is jumping here to there in front of his eyes. After thirty minutes they finally clean all the weeds. Taehyung and his manager went to inside. Turning on the ceiling fan Taehyung fall on the couch. Robin bring cold water from the fridge. Both of them gulp the water aggressively as the thirst was killing them. Suddenly the fan stops making Taehyung scoff
Taehyung : Why the fan isn't moving?
Robin : The power go cut
Taehyung : This town still has electricity problem.
Saying that he went somewhere and come back with two hand fans. He give one to Robin and silently went towards Y/n's room. Y/n was moving in her sleep as the weather is hot. Taehyung went towards her and kneeled down in front of her bed. He started fanning her slowly so that she could sleep peacefully.