A long journey

Y/n couldn't believe that she just witnessed a murder and the killer is her crush. Taehyung was standing in front of Y/n. His face and clothes were covered with blood. Y/n's trembling gaze went towards his hands were he was holding the knife which is covered with red liquid. Is it her turn now? Is he gonna kill her cause she just saw him killing their chemistry teacher? Is she's going to killed by the man who made a place for himself in her heart? Y/n couldn't think more. Her head was spinning, heart was thumping loudly as if it will come out because of fear. Her legs couldn't take her weight anymore it's started trembling. Taehyung open his mouth to say something but Y/n couldn't hear it. She found herself falling on the ground slowly and then everything turn black.

Y/n gasp and open her eyes. She's sweating badly. She look around and found herself in her bedroom. She sign in relief. Maybe whatever she saw was just a nightmare. Y/n take the water bottle and gulped down the water in one go. She flinch a little when the door open and her grandmother walked in
Grandma : Y/n are you alright my dear? *Y/n just nodded her head* that's a relief. I got so afraid when the daisy flower boy brought you unconscious here.
Daisy flower boy... she means Taehyung. It means that wasn't a dream she actually saw him doing a murder. Y/n unknowingly trimble remembering the terrible scene. Grandma frown and touch her forehead. Her eyes widen.
Grandma : You have fever. Wait I'll bring something to eat for you you have to take medicine after that
Saying that she went out of the room in a hurry. Y/n was just sitting there motionless
Y/n : Will he spare me? I don't think so cause I saw him committing crimes
Y/n get up from her bed and walk towards the window. It's raining outside. In this heavy rain she saw someone standing outside looking at her window. It doesn't take her time to recognise the person. It's Taehyung.
Y/n : So he's here to kill me
But to her surprise he turn around and started going from there. As if he's here for just to see her. Now he saw her and he can go.

It's been three days since that incident happened. Y/n doesn't went to the university in these days. She's scared to face Taehyung. Her fever is okay now. Right now she's sitting on the couch with her grandma who's watching news. Y/n was blankly staring at the tv but the next news give her goosebumps.
News reporter : A dead body was found in a lane of gray hill town. The victim got stabbed on his lower abdomen. Police conformed that the victims name is Brock. He was involved with woman trafficking. But cops couldn't tell anything about the killer yet.
Y/n tremble cause the picture of the victim which is showing on the screen was Mr Smith's. Is that means Mr Smith's intention was to sell her. Does Taehyung knew his intentions that's why he killed him? But he could have warned her? Y/n walk inside her room while thinking deeply
Y/n : Does Taehyung saved me that day by killing that Brock guy? If he doesn't then Why did he bring me home? He could've kill me at that place. Y/n wanted to talk to Taehyung but she's still afraid. What if he gets angry and kill her if she asked him about the murder he did.

Y/n was missing her parents so she decided to visit them. The next day Y/n went inside the bus and sit beside the window on the last row. Y/n felt someone sit beside her but she doesn't look at the person cause she was busy staring outside the window. But then the smell hit her nose. His smell. Y/n turn her head on the side and her heart skip a beat. It's actually him. Taehyung is sitting next to her. He was also looking surprised. Maybe he doesn't expect her here or maybe he's just pretending. Maybe he's following her and if he get chance he'll kill her. Y/n wanted to run from there but the bus started moving. Destination lavender town. She wanted to sit somewhere else but there's no empty sit. Not having any other option Y/n look outside the window to give her mind a break from negative thoughts.
After sometimes they left the city behind. Now they are crossing the trees meadow and river. Cold air was caressing Y/n's face. She was mesmerized by the beauty of nature. The view was making her heart happy. She was enjoying the beauty of nature when she heard his cold voice. Taehyung : Tie your heirs they're hitting my face.
Y/n widen her eyes and quickly tie her heirs into a ponytail. Y/n take a deep breath and decided to talk to him
Y/n : You didn't attend classes today
Taehyung : I have a work in lavender town
Y/n : You have a motorcycle right? Then why bus?
Taehyung : My motorbike need repair. It's on the garage.
Y/n : Oh
Y/n smile awkwardly and look outside the window again. They doesn't talk after that anymore. Soon the sun fall asleep and now it's night already. Suddenly the bus stopped with a hard break. The driver went down to check and after sometime he announced that the bus is broken and it'll take an hour to repair it. The passengers groan in annoyance. Some went down from the bus and some started waiting inside. Y/n decided to stay inside the bus cause it's already night time and this road is empty. She won't be able to find another bus here. And beside it's drizzling. Y/n saw Taehyung went down from the bus. She felt a little sad. She doesn't want to except it but she knows she still have feelings for him and having him beside her in this long journey was making her unknowingly happy. He doesn't do anything bad with her yet maybe he won't harm her. Maybe she's safe with him. After sometime Taehyung come back with two cups of noodles. He handed Y/n one cup noodles and started eating his one. Y/n felt butterfly on her stomach seeing his this caring side. She was just staring at him in awe. Feeling her gaze on him Taehyung look at her and frown in confusion. But then he thinks something and take out the water bottle from his backpack. He poured warm water on her noodles and gesture her to eat. Y/n smile and started eating.
After sometimes Y/n feel like she need to pee so she got up and went down from the bus.