♡Chapter 15♡

"Work work work.." Uranus mumbled, feeling pressured by the work he's been doing just to earn money for himself and Neptune, as he was making a milkshake, he saw a man with two little kids walk in. His co-worker greeted them but the man wanted to talk to him instead, "Odd.?" He whispered. The man took him outside while the kids were inside eating ice cream that he paid for, the man was much shorter than him but looked like he was in his near 30s. Then again, Uranus was just a planet and he's the 3rd largest planet meaning he was the tallest, "Uh..how can I help you?" He whispered gently.

The man hummed at his tone and looked to his side, "This is an odd question but..do you know someone named Neptune by chance?" He asked, Uranus started sweating and he gulped, "Uh..yeah.?" He said, "I need to talk to him.." He sighed, Uranus raised an eyebrow and just tilted his head. He saw the man grunt, "I..need to talk to him." He repeated again, Uranus took a deep breath and looked to his side, "Just stay here until I finish my shift." He whispered, the man huffed but nodded. Uranus went back inside and his co-worker looked at him confused, "What was that all about?" She asked, Uranus rolled his eyes and went to take some orders, "Rude." She whined.

...

Neptune was skipping on the streets all by himself when he stopped and saw a girl sitting on the ground with ripped up clothes and her hair was messed up. He looked a her, still keeping a little smile, and hummed, "What are you doing here all by yourself?" He asked, trying not to scare her away, the girl looked up at him and made a small whimper, "I-I'm..cold.." She whispered, Neptune took his jacket off and wrapped her with it, he sat down next to her and tried to warm her up a bit, "What's your name?" He said nicely, the girl sighed and turned to him, "Rhea." She whispered, Neptune tilted his head and hummed, "How did you get hereee?" He asked.

Rhea sniffled and looked back down at the puddle that was in front of her, "I don't even know myself.." She whimpered, Neptune picked her up and carried her to the apartment, Rhea was confused but felt a little warmer from this since he had wrapped her in his jacket(basically turned her into a jellybean) and his arms were warmer than it was earlier, Neptune turned around and made his way back to the apartment, "Where were you going..?" She whispered, still slightly shaking, "I was going to meet my friend but I'm sure he won't mind if I didn't go." He giggled, Rhea hummed and shut her eyes. Neptune saw that she was sleeping and smiled, once he finally got to the apartment, he banged on the door as loud as he could.

Ganymede opened the door and glared at Neptune before looking at the small girl that was wrapped in his arms, "Who the fuck is that?" He said, Neptune smacked his head, still keeping a smile and said, "A girl I found cold and alone, she looks like she's about 10 or 12 years old and well..I can't leave her there all by herself now." Ganymede rubbed his head where he had smacked him and grunted, "Whatever." He huffed walked back inside and watching Neptune placed Rhea on his lap, Venus came to the living room and saw Rhea on Neptune's lap, "Neptune." He laughed, Neptune blew raspberries at him and was clinging himself closer to her, "Do you even know her name?" Venus asked, "Rhea." Neptune replied, both Venus and Ganymede looked at him then at each other, "I think we know who her ''parent'' is." Ganymede laughed.

...

Phobos was running in the forest without his jacket and had no shoes on, he had no idea why he trusted that girl but just kept running hoping he'd stop thinking about it, "Shit.." He groaned, he had never cussed before since he knew what would've happened if he did knowing Mars but he was alone and no one was around to punish him, "Shit shit shit.." He stopped in placed and covered his face. He was sniffling but then heard some noises coming from a bush, he started shaking then looked around, he saw a stick and grabbed it, he pointed it to the bush and backed away a little, "Who is that..?" He whispered gently. Then he saw someone get out of the bush, they looked like they were a male, slightly chubby, a little short but tall to Phobos's eyes, he had bloody scars and fresh bruises all over his body, he didn't have a shirt on, his hair was whiteish but also a tint of light blue and it was really messy, his eyes were red and he was crying blood. 

Phobos freaked out but it looked like he wasn't a danger to him so he ran over to him, he looked up at him and grabbed his cheek, "Are you okay?" He asked softly, the person just coughed and made a groaning sound, "Ngh.." He moaned, Phobos noticed he was shaking and then he fell on the floor. He rolled up into a ball and coughed out more blood, "Get outt.." He groaned, grabbing onto Phobos leg, "He'll...get..you next.." He said, digging his nails deeper into his skin, Phobos felt some blood dripping down his leg and pulled away. He got up, looked back at the person who looked like he were about to die, then back at the dark forest, he grabbed the person and ran with him in his arms. Since he was much taller than him, he slightly stumbled every time he ran.

He then bumped into someone and accidentally dropped the person he was carrying, Phobos flinched and looked up, he saw a man with red hair, and the clothes he was wearing was quiet badass, he had a black jean jacket on, a black graphic tee shirt, black sweatpants with a silver belt and some chains, and he was wearing some boots that had some chains on them as well, he has his sleeves rolled up that showed some bandages and a black ripped up glove, and he had a necklace that represents the Mars symbol. The man was looking down at him and it looked like he was smoking since his breath smelt like mint gum mixed with cigarettes, the more Phobos looked at him the more familiar he looked, "Um..I'm sorry.." He whispered, trying to pick up the person he was carrying from the ground.

The man hummed and turned away from him, the person got up on his own(minus the amount of stumbling) and was walking smoothly, with slight limps. The man then grabbed Phobos's jacket and picked him up, "You look like someone I'm looking for." He said sternly, still keeping a serious face, Phobos blushed from embarrassment and tried to make himself fall down, "I think I know who you are..Phobos.." He said, grinning once he said his name. Phobos felt his heart drop when he heard his name and looked up at him.

"Mars..?"

...

FINALLY ITS DONE 

I"M SOOSOSSOOSO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK WAYY TOO LONG BUT I GOT IT DONE CRIS

THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY RUSHED SO THATS KINDA WAY ITS A LITTLE RANDOM AND THE SPELLING MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFF SO I'M SORYRRURYYRYRY

Word countt: 1243