♡Chapter 2 ♡

They looked at each other before digging inside every pocket trying to find some luck. Mercury found 7 dollars, Mars found 300 dollars and a credit card in a wallet, "Eh they just keep this stuff in these bloody clothes and don't bother to check?" Uranus said, laughing, He pulled out 100 dollars and a ring. Earth found 2 dollars, Luna found a necklace, and Sun found 5 dollars worth of quarters, "Lame!" Sun whined and angrily put the quarters back in his pockets. Earth smiled, knowing they had enough money to rent a big enough apartment with at least 2 rooms depending how much money the card had, "Give me the card Mars. I'll take it to an ATM and see how much money it had." Earth said.

Mars nodded and gave him the money, Earth grabbed the card and left to find a nearby ATM. He left the alleyway and found himself lost, fortunately he did manage to find an ATM that was on and walked towards it. He didn't really know how it worked and since no one was around, he had to do it on his own. He clicked and clicked and then eventually got it to show the balance of a card.

"$2,044.02"

Earth's eyes sparkled, "Cha-Ching." He said smiling. He grabbed the card and walked back to the alley, when he got there he laughed, "Whoever threw out these clothes are stupid as hell. Mars just found us 2k. That's enough for a decent small apartment." Earth said happily. Mars felt proud of himself and smiled with his teeth, he walked over to Earth and said, "So what are we gonna do?" Earth hummed and rubbed his chin, "Try and find an apartment I guess?" He said, "For now we'll stay here and try to stay comfy and not get sick." Mars said, putting his hands on his hips, "Wanna walk around with me Mars?" Earth said softly.

Mars looked at him with heart eyes but shook his head and nodded, "Sure." He said, smiling. Mars walked towards him and they started walking together, "Did any of you guys see Mars with heart eyes?" Uranus said, grinning. Jupiter laughed and grabbed his moons and brought them to a corner for protection. Mars and Earth started walking in a little silence and their footsteps, "My feet are really cold." Earth said, jokingly, "You should've found some shoes then, my feet are also cold." Mars sighed out. Earth giggled a little as they kept walking, "I know alot of you don't have experience with earthling stuff." Earth mumbled out, Mars nodded and looked at him, "There's too many of us. How are we going to find a liveable apartment with the money we found?" Mars asked. Earth smiled and looked down, "I...I'll think of something." He said weakly. Mars hummed and looked to his side to see a weird poster on the wall.

 Mars hummed and looked to his side to see a weird poster on the wall

"Hey what's that?" Mars said, pointing to the flier. Earth walked over to it and read it out loud, "Sketchy flyers. No number or anything? Weird but whatever. Come on, let's go there." Earth said, ripping the flier off the walls. As they were walking to the location just randomly, Earth remembered they needed a phone to get to the location, "Damnit." He said to himself, "What's wrong?" Mars said in a concerned tone, "We need a phone to go to this location." Earth sighed, Mars hummed and looked around. He saw a person laying on the ground, probably passed out and walked towards them, "It isn't one of us so I'll just." Mars said laughing and digging inside his pockets carefully.