Chapter 7

Arriving outside the building of Kenji's apartment, Kenji and Haruki got out the car but Oliver gently said to Kenji while he give a debit card that has twenty million on it: "Kenji before you go please accept this as dad's gift for your marriage."

"Dad it's yours so please take it back besides I still have money." Kenji refused.

"No just accept it, right son?" Oliver determinedly said while looking at his son.

Haruki knows that his dad was only doing it for their own good because he knows the situation of Kenji's family so he held the other hand of his husband and gently whispered: "Husband just accept it."

Kenji seeing that he couldn't refuse again, he finally accepted it and said: "Thank you dad."

"We are all family now so don't thank me." Then he added: "Son-in-law if your budget is tight then don't be in a hurry to hold your wedding ceremony,  the two of you should first talk about to buy your own house so that you wouldn't always rent because having your own would be much better so that you could save more than renting everytime."

"I know dad and thank you for helping us." Kenji gently agreed while holding the hand of Haruki.

"That's good, then I will go now. Kenji I will leave my son's care to you." Oliver gently said then he let his driver drove away.

Looking at his dad leaving, Haruki sighed, he and his husband really need money now, just like his dad said a while ago, it is better to have their own house than renting so the most urgent thing is to buy their own house first, after that they can earn for the future of their family so that when an expected situation aquire they have the budget to spend.

The house price here in manila was frighteningly high not like in the province at all that's why bloggers choose to buy lot's to build their house in province than inside the city.

His husband family was a middle class family and if they spent all their family life savings to buy them a house here in the capital, he can't bear to see them spent it for them so he has no choice but to temporarily accepted the money of his dad and would return it someday.

If Oliver knows what his son thinking he will flick his forehead again because he knows his son's that he doesn't want to rely on his money that's why Haruki choose to be independent since he was still in highschool which made Oliver proud and also worry.

...........................

Kenji felt moved by his father-in-law by giving his blessed to him while also supporting them even though he knows that his family was only a middle class family.

It is really a great blessing to have such a good in-law because if it was other high-class family they would surely try to break them up by any means.

While walking towards inside the building where Kenji apartment room located, Haruki gently said: "Husband tomorrow is dad's birthday so can you help me choose a birthday gift for him and don't worry our dad would always like our gift even if it was cheap as long as it came from the heart."

Kenji gently said holding Haruki's hand: "Then let's go to the mall tomorrow." Then he added while handing the debit card to Haruki: "Wife you should keep this."

"No, dad gave that to you so you should handle it." Haruki gently said while refusing.

"You are my wife now and from now on you will be the one to handle all our family budget and just give me allowance every month." Kenji gently said with a sincere tone gently looking at Haruki.

Haruki blushed then he shyly said while accepting the debit card: "Okay I will keep it."

Kenji seeing it happily smiled, his wife was really easy to coax which made him lovable and cute.