Chapter 6

Kenji didn't immediately speak then after a minute he truthfully said."Truthfully I still have because we just broke up but now that I'm married to Haruki I'm going to forget about Gillian and focus on loving and taking care of my wife."

He doesn't want to lie and act like he didn't have feelings for Gillian especially being together for five years. It's hard to remove those feelings but he will never fail his wife's sincere feelings towards him even though he came from a lowly background.

"You have better be because if you hurt him, I will never let you see him again." Oliver seriously said.

"I know uncle." Kenji seriously nodded.

"Now that I'm your father-in-law we should treat each other as family so just call me dad." Oliver gently said.

"Yes dad." Kenji said while hr poured champagne to the empty glass of Oliver.

"So what's your plan now? If you were still looking for work, you can just work as one of the managers here." Oliver said but in fact it was a test for Kenji if he just married his son for their money.

"Thank you uncl...., I mean dad but I have to decline your offer because I already have a job." Kenji seriously said.

Based on what he heard from his daughter,  Kenji has had no job for the past months now which made Gillian distance herself from him.

"What job do you have now?"

Kenji seriously said: "I'm a freelancer dad and I also invest my money in stocks which become a million now."

He said about investing in stocks because he would always do that in the future especially getting powerful skills from system 007.

As an elder, Oliver doesn't trust investing in stocks because a lot of his business partners got bankrupt because of that so he seriously reminded: "But I heard that investment was very risky, Kenji as your father-in-law I suggest that you shouldn't indulge yourself in investing all your money in the stocks market. A lot of people say that it was very easy to earn a lot of money by investing in stocks but what they didn't know was that it was very risky to do so and you need great luck." Then he gently added: "My son you can still invest but just use your extra money so that when it fails at least you still have the money to pay for your living expenses especially now that you are married."

"I know dad and I definitely wouldn't risk everything I have because I still need to give my wife everything he needs." Kenji seriously said knowing that his father-in-law really cares about him.

"That's good, now let's go especially Haruki is still waiting for us." Oliver said while he stood up and put his suit on his body.

Now that his she-male son married a good man, he could finally relax as a father and let go of his hanging heart always worrying about his she-male son's married life.

Based on what he knows about his daughter who got the personality of his daddy, he would surely regret letting go of Kenji someday like what his daddy did to him.

When the two went outside the private room, Haruki was standing there.

When Haruki saw his Kenji he immediately asked in an anxious tone: "Husband are you okay? Did dad do something bad to you?"

Hearing it, Oliver doesn't know if he should laugh or get angry. Why is his son who always knows him suddenly treated him as a bad guy now that he got married?

"Wife don't worry me and dad just talked about business, right dad?" Kenji gently said while he raised his hand to wipe the sweat on Haruki's forehead.

"Your husband was right." Oliver nodded then he added: "Son do you want to stay at our house?"

"No dad, me and Kenji would stay at his apartment." Haruki gently replied while he held Kenji's hand.

"Then I should let our driver drive you there first before going back home." Oliver suggested.

"Thank you dad, me and Haruki will take your offer." Kenji gently said while he intertwined his hands to Haruki's hand.

The three of them walked to the parking lot and rode a white ford explorer.

While inside the car, Kenji heard system 007.

[Ding! Congratulations host for getting the acceptance of your father-in-law! You will receive a reward of ultra high end, luxurious & rare 5 Bedroom house & Lot located at San Lorenzo Village Makati!] Then he added: [The house floor area has one thousand three hundred eighty six point fifty one square meters (1,386.51 sqm) while the lot area has six hundred thirty seven square meters (637 sqm)]

'What is the house features?' Kenji happily asked receiving such a big reward again.

System 007 seriously explained: [The house has 3 Floors while it features five bedrooms, four bathrooms with walk in closet, one office room, Wine storage & cooler, Remote window blinds and blackout in all the bedrooms, High ceiling/floor to ceiling doors & windows, Koi pond, swimming pool, elevator, kitchen, Subzero ref, rooftop deck garden with trellis, CCTV security camera, WIFI connectivity all over the house, RFID-door activated lock (main door), Basement (maid’s room, driver’s and storage room) and a garage that could be able to fit five cars.] Then he added: [The house key is in your pants pocket while the land title was inside the master bedroom of that house.]

'Does the land title has the name of my wife?' Kenji asked while he put his hand on his pants left pocket and see if their is really a house key.

Sure enough when he put his hand inside his pants pocket he felt a small hard metal.

[Yes because now that you are married all the things you will receive  has the shares of your wife Haruki.] System 007 explained.

'That's good because I don't need to wait to add my wife's name to all the future properties I will receive.' Ethan replied.

When he receives the money he will invest in Bitcoin he should surprise his wife by buying him their wedding ring no matter how expensive the prices are while also buying a family car and letting them move to their new house soon.