chapter 5

The two decided to go eat first to celebrate their first day of marriage before they will go back home in Kenji's rented apartment.

"Wife where do you want to eat?" Kenji gently asked.

"My dad has a newly opened restaurant named F cuisine a year ago and it was near our location, should we go and eat there?" Haruki gently said while dotingly looking at Kenji.

Kenji looked at his wife and nodded anyways he wasn't that choosy about food.

On the way to the F cuisine restaurant opened by his father-in-law, Kenji took out his mobile phone and opened one of the best investment flat forms to look for future investment.

Sure enough, when he looked at the company's stock he saw a positive and negative percentage.

{Bitcoins also known as virtual coins keep falling by 70% but would soon rise three days later by 50% for two days then would again fall by 80% the next day}

{XXX company stocks would soon fall for 80% because their CEO ran away with their company funds}

Then he looked for others again and saw that oil would soon fall by negative 80% because the war from Russia and Ukraine would finally end.

Kenji looked at the price of Bitcoin in the stock market and saw that the price was much lower now than before.

Before the price of Bitcoin for five Bitcoin was eleven million two hundred thousand before but now you could buy twenty Bitcoin by spending two hundred thousand.

Then if he would buy two hundred Bitcoin it would become three hundred for two days.

Based on his computation when selling it he could get six hundred seventy five million, nine hundred fifty nine thousand and eight hundred (675,959,800 PHP) which is a big sum of money that he could never dream of by working hard for maybe ten years.

Haruki saw his husband looking at stocks, he couldn't help but asked: "Husband, do you know how to invest in the stock market?"

"Yes." Kenji gently replied then a call suddenly came in.

Seeing that it was his dad calling, Haruki answered it then in a minute the call ended.

"Husband dad said he will wait for us inside of the private room number five." Haruki explained.

Kenji nodded at the same time and felt nervous especially meeting his father-in-law with Haruki not with his ex-girlfriend Gillian now.

F cuisine location was in Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, that building was bought by Oliver given as a gift for his son Haruki.

The restaurant was rated as a five star restaurant that was visited by different famous people in the Philippines and even foreigners would also go there because of their  delicious food.

Everyday the restaurant was fully packed with high-class people like actors, rich people and government officials dining in.

So when Kenji and Haruki came inside the F cuisine restaurant, it was already full of people especially at dinner time but they didn't need to wait because they would eat in one of the private rooms reserved by Haruki's dad.

Entering inside the private room number five, Kenji gently said while he hugged his father-in-law: "Uncle sorry for letting you wait for a long time."

"That's fine." Oliver gently said to Kenji while he hugged him back then turned to hug his son.

Haruki hugged his dad then the three of them sat together waiting for their food to be served.

After thirty minutes later the waiters finally entered carrying their order and placed it in the rotating table.