Chapter Nineteen

Mikael's eyes slammed open when the casket was lifted off. He immediately drank the blood next to him then noticed Klaus standing there and tried to attack him, only to bounce off a barrier that made Mikael scream in pain. Klaus looked at Sirius in confusion. "As this is more Potter than Black, I believe the House recognizes as the actual Lord of the House," the Black Heir said.

"And because Jamie is behind you," Regulus added.

Jamie peeked out from behind Klaus and blew a black smoke that surrounded Mikael. "Freeze," she ordered sternly. Klaus watched as Mikael immediately froze in his actions. "Maybe I can control Originals, but only influence you," she mentioned quietly.

"Klaus?" Andromeda spoke, "Are going to speak to him?"

Klaus stayed almost as frozen as his stepfather as he was faced with him. Jamie sensed his pure fear while Marcel, who was not watching Mikael because he also was terrified, finally knew the other reason his father figure did not come back. His fear of being around Mikael.

"Father," Freya spoke, stepping in. She didn't like how terrified her brother looked. She might not have known.

Mikael tried to open his mouth.

"You may speak," Jamie said.

"Who are you and what are you doing with that bastard?" Mikael spat.

"I'm Freya, your daughter," Freya said.

"Lies! Freya died!" Mikael argued.

"Esther gave me away to Dahlia so she could have more children," Freya answered.

Mikael kept quiet but didn't struggle against the Potter magic as much.

"We believe she also spelled you," Sirius spoke up.

"What the hell would you know?!" Mikael growled out.

"What the fuck did you just say to my cousin?!" Bellatrix and Jamie screech, looking at the man with furious eyes. The Potter-Black magic tightened around Mikael making him grunt in pain.

"Father, why did you target Niklaus?" Freya asked.

"Because he's a bastard!" Mikael grunted out.

"But you didn't know until I broke my curse," Klaus added quietly, but they all heard.

Mikael paused after hearing that. Why would he attack Niklaus for being a bastard if he didn't know he was a bastard?

"Your wife didn't do anything to protect Nik. You were a human and she was a witch. She could've protected him and stopped you," Jamie added.

"And it's not his fault for not being your child," Sirius added, "It's your wife's for sleeping with someone else. As a matter of fact, you don't know what happened between Esther and Klaus' father," he added. Mikael looked as if his brain was malfunctioning as he listened.

Andromeda got closer with Sirius and Regulus covering her as Bellatrix watched from beside Klaus, Freya, and Jamie. She delve into his mind to find the spell that was put on him and split it making the Original father cry out in pain as he thought clearly for the first time and passed out, dropping to the floor as he was no longer a threat.

Klaus sighs in relief as Andromeda announces the spell was taken off and turns to Jamie, and hugging her firmly. He still had mixed feelings about Mikael, but he was coming to terms that Mikael was as much of a victim as he was, as Freya, Finn, and Kol were. Esther's lack of attention caused Elijah to think he had more responsibility, only because he was the one asked to watch his younger siblings. Her lack of attention caused Rebekah to resent her brothers and the lack of family they were because three of them were missing a part of themselves and the other brother didn't realize nor did he help Rebekah realize it.

Mikael's eyes slid open and Jamie was immediately placed behind Klaus again. Freya and Klaus' eyes slowly widen as they take in the sight of Mikael. He had sat up and was looking at them with watery eyes. "He's processing a thousand years worth of memories and his actions," Andromeda informed them.

"Where did Sirius go?" Regulus asked. They all looked around except Jamie, wondering where Sirius had gone. Then Klaus hears a small growl behind him and sees a sheepish looking Jamie.

"Are you hungry?" Klaus asked her softly.

"Not for food," she answers back just as quietly as Klaus noticed her blackening veins.

"Oooooh, there's more members of the House of Black than Potter here, so she added to the wards more, controlled Mikael, and protected her baby. Her creature is hungry," Bellatrix said.

"That doesn't explain where Sirius went," Freya said.

"We sometimes have something called a creature inheritance. The Potters' have one that's I guess deadly because they could control the dead—including vampires as you saw. But they also have a kind of hunger different then vampires. Sirius is what we call an animagus which is basically an animal shifter, but he turns into a magical creature called a Grim which are associated with Death, like the Potters, and has this connection with Jamie. So therefore he must've sensed Jamie's creature needing food as per her condition she will be hungrier and was fetching food," Regulus theorized.

"And because I thought Mikael would like the fresh stuff," Sirius spoke dragging two men in. "Rennervate," he spoke to one male, quietly telling Mikael to wait. One male woke up, and screamed at Sirius who wore a crazy smile. Mikael was a bit intrigued as he saw a woman peak from behind Klaus with completely black eyes and blackening veins. The man then screamed in fear at the woman as she pounced on him, claws digging into his throat and chest, killing him and sucking out a black smoke coming from the man. Meanwhile, Sirius handed a bag of carrots he just happened to have grabbed to Klaus who gave him a look of thanks. Since apparently Henrik also liked carrots, he needed to make sure he had some for Jamie. He opened the bag and Jamie's head snapped back and his in his direction and she speeds over, grabs the carrots and sits down cross legged as she eats the carrots with her blood-coated fingers, a satisfied expression on her face.

"Your turn," Sirius said to Mikael, "Rennervate," he had his wand pointed at the other man, "Come down when your down and your head is clearer. Your need to feed on vampire blood has also been removed," he said and ushered everyone up. Jamie whined when she was told to get up and pouted when Klaus picked her up.

"Oh," Sirius said, sticking his head back into the room with Mikael and the terrified man, "He's a child abuser, have at it," he adds, and suddenly hears pain filled screaming as he leaves the room to join the others. "So, horcruxes," he spoke as he entered the room, getting down to business with their next task.