𝐢𝐱- 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

❛❛ Death may come soon, but our kiss is          going to take for years

     ❛❛ Death may come soon, but our kiss is going to take for years. ❞
——-—————————————————-

"So death is coming soon for you?" Just the thought of it made shivers down your spine, you didn't even know why. You never cared about the male, after how much fight battles you had with him.

Though if you never cared, why did you make a dessert for him? Why were you flirting with him? Was the questions that ran down your head so easily.

You held his hand, with a bit of tightness around his other hand. You didn't show any face emotions at all.

Jouno raised an eyebrow, seeing how you now grabbed one of his hands. Jouno's blush grew just a bit bigger since he didn't expect you to hold his hand now. Jouno then nodded and replied in a teasing tone.

"Probably, yeah. But I guess if I do die, at least I will be dying with a pretty and beautiful woman... like you."

Jouno felt his breath become a little bit slower as you grabbed his hand, he really started to like having you this close to him. And when you brought up his death, Jouno tried to keep his face and his reactions neutral.

"Don't bring up my death so easily, especially in this cute little moment right now." Jouno's response was now in a more sarcastic tone, he hoped that you would at least laugh in response.

No laugh, No giggle, No sign of happiness. Just a full plain emotionless face on you. You didn't seem impressed from him, you felt sadness struck in you out of nowhere.

"But your going through a mission..." you replied.

"I know that I'm going through a mission, but don't bring up my death so casually. We're here having this cute little moment of ours right now and you just have to bring up my death like that. I swear you really have no brain at all." Jouno's tone still had sarcasm in it, but he tried not to seem too mean by the things he was saying about you.

Jouno's eyes widened once you brought up his mission again, you were starting to take away the cute and caring atmosphere. That's why Jouno once again decided to get sarcastic and say something in a mocking tone.

"Yeah, and it's a seriously dangerous one. I mean it's so dangerous that I might die! Does that make you happy to hear?"

Your eyes narrowed at the male's response, you felt like the two of you would have a fight once again. Though you stayed silent not wanting to fight with him once again.

Until you had no braincells and spoke.

❛❛ Why can't I come with you, why can't I stay with you, why can't I be with you? ❞