𝐢𝐢- 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

❛❛ Your blood, is red like a rose

          ❛❛ Your blood, is red like a rose. ❞
—————————————————-

The week after in the Hunting Dogs HQ, jouno looked up to the board which had the missions for the squad, and what was to be surprised, it was a mission involving you, they needed to investigate a person who was wanted all over the city by the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency, and you knew exactly who he was, an old person that they mention was something that flabbergasted you since you heard of that name before in the past..Could this be some sort of fate, a opportunity to meet again, to maybe even become a thing between the two?. He smiled.

He was the one who requested this mission in the first place, and thankfully, his request was accepted, he was ready to start this mission and to see 'you' again and hopefully, win you over.

Before going to the mission, he made sure everything was ready like his clothes, his sword, his handgun with multiple magazines of ammunition. After confirming everything, he went to the briefing room where his squad and the leader of the mission, Captain Fukuchi were.

Captain Fukuchi gave the briefing, and the mission started. The group of five were split into two, Jouno and his other teammate, Tecchou, they were on the team responsible for keeping an eye on the suspect, meanwhile the rest went to investigate the suspect, hopefully to take him down.

The group had a hard task ahead of them, their suspect was none other than the man himself, Dazai Osamu, who was famous for being very smart and resourceful, who could always find a way out of situations in just a few seconds of thinking...A dangerous and smart man to say the least. The team was also known for always succeeding in missions, they were truly an elite squad of the Hunting Dogs.

They waited for a time outside his hideout and they kept an eye on him, they were close enough to hear his conversations and his movements. After sometime a few members of the Port Mafia were shown walking towards Dazai's hideout and he was talking to them, they looked like they had a deal to make.

Dazai was the one suggesting a deal to make, the Port Mafia members were a bit sceptical, but finally after an agreement was made after some minutes, they left with the goods Dazai had requested from them. After they left the area, Jouno made the signal to the other team to attack, and they charged directly to attack Dazai.

Jouno watched as the other team stormed inside the hideout trying to go straight towards Dazai but they were no match for Dazai's intelligence, he had already prepared traps all over the place, and he quickly noticed the group that tried to attack him. Dazai had prepared himself so fast that he shot his pistol towards the group of members, hitting Tecchou right in the shoulder.

"Tecchou?! Are you alright?!" You called out loud.

His shoulder was bleeding, he seemed as if he was losing consciousness after being shot in the shoulder and the lack of blood, Jouno was also a little worried about him.