𝐯- 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒

❛❛ Its late at night, and I'm starving ! ❞———————————————-

———————————————-

You sighed softly, you were still ruffling the tall male's hair. Your long thing fingers going through his hair up and down.

"Do you feel better now?" You questioned the white haired male, you were still ruffling his hair and it was about thirty minutes you were doing something comforting to him.

Jouno's whole body felt really calm and relaxed, and he even felt his mood get better once you started to ruffle his hair. He really felt like your hands felt nice on his head, and he would actually like more of it.

"It does feel better now...actually, may I have a little bit more? But just a little bit is fine." Jouno asked back, seeming quite happy and pleased with the attention you were giving him for once.

"Fine..." You mumbled quietly, your hands began to shaken. Since how tall the male was as your muscles couldn't handle from being up to high. You even had to go with your toes to try to at least reach his height.

Jouno smiled when you agreed to give him a little bit more ruffling, he even felt like asking you for more again, but his body heat suddenly started to increase a bit more and his heart was beating a bit faster. He was really starting to feel quite a bit embarrassed about liking the attention from you.

Jouno's whole body looked like it was starting to get red as well, which was making him feel more embarrassed that you noticed how he was reacting towards your life touch.

You finally stopped ruffling his hair, since your arm muscles couldn't take it anymore from how much it had to raise up at minutes.

*lJouno tried his best to hide how embarrassed he got from you touching and now ruffling his hair, but he felt like you could already tell just how embarrassed he was getting. It seemed like your fingers felt really good on his hair and you were right, it felt like a nice feeling.

"Oh come on, don't just stop now...my hair feels quite nice when you touch it. Can you give me just a little bit more..." Jouno begged you, he was still feeling quite embarrassed but he was keeping a calm tone in his voice.

"Maybe, another time..." You mumbled, though it was loud enough for Jouno to hear.

You walked towards Tecchou as you gave a small smile at him, Tecchou gave a sheepish smile back at you.

Jouno felt extremely jealous when you walked away from him, you could just see his shoulders slightly tense up as he saw you walking towards Tecchou again. He was hoping that even though you walked away from him, you'd still come back and give him some more ruffling with your hands. He had become quite attached to it and was actually enjoying it quite a lot. It was almost like he was in some sort of trance and was now in love with your hands. It was quite ridiculous to be honest.