chapter 14 [its ok dw, - Author]

-continuing-

The loud sound of beeping filled the hospital, since after all someone had just died, a young woman perhaps in her mid twenties they said, all the people murmured "how could it be?""she was so young..."and "how unfortunate for her family and friends,after all she was so beautiful. "

Not even a few minutes later , Mina rushed into the hospital tears in her eyes, rushing her way to the front desk in front of one of the hospital nurses.

[A few hours before the accident ]

Mina had just sat down waiting for her airplane to Japan to arrive. She was filled with Mix emotions and unsettling thoughts, but all she could do was hold tears back. As her plane arrived, she received a call. It was from "Jihyo unni?", as much as Mina didn't want to answer something deep down, told her she had to pick up or else she might regret it.

-Answers-

"Mina???", "Hi Jihyo, um, I know it's -"
"OH MY GOD MINA, THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN BUT CHAEYOUNG'S AT THE HOSPITAL IN EMRGENCY'S YOU'VE GOT TO COME BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE--" "WAIT, WHAT!?"MINA LISTEN TO ME BRO, YOU HAVE TO COME BACK,"

-Beep, beep, beep-

Mina hung up in less in a second and dashed her way out of the airport. She hopped onto a taxi and rushed her way towards the hospital while hoping Chaeyoungshii was ok.

-currently-

"Hi, um, I'm here for a girl named Son Chaeyoung. Is she here???"
"Let me check for a moment ma'am"

As the nurse tried checking into the system, all Mina could hear were the people's murmurs surrounding the hospital, getting her anxious as the minutes flew by when suddenly.

"Ms. Mina, is it?", "Yes miss, is chaeyoungshii in your list?
"Ma'am, unfortunately, there's no Son Chaeyoung in this hospital building. Perhaps you entered the wrong place?"Perhaps I did, my apologies ma'am, but could I know where the patients from the emergency go to afterward?"Oh, yes dear, it's right across this building, just go forward through that hallway right there and make a turn left where the waiting room is at-"
"!Thank you so much ma'am but I've got to get there fast!"

Once Mina rushed through the hallway just about when she was about to make a left, she crashed into someone stumbling down into the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to Mis-" "Minari!?, omg, it's you!"
"Hu?, OH SANA OMG I WAS LOOKING FOR CHAEYOUNGS HOSPITAL ROOM AND -" "MINA FORGET THAT RUN".

As both girls sped walk through the hospital halls, they got to Chaeyoungs room, and Mina burst the door open, rushing into the room.

"HEY DON'T FUCKING SMASH THE DOOR LIKE THAT YOU-" [Nayeon]
"MINA!?" all of the members said in union as the turned back to see who was Nayeon screaming to.

"OMG, IT IS YOU!!!" momo squealed from joy

"Girl, where the heck have you been???" Jeongyeon said

"I'm so sorry girls none of this would've occurred if I hadn't been so immature with my actions and -"

"Shhh, Mina, it's OK. we get it, dear, but for right now, just come and sit here with Chaeyoungshii for a moment" [Jihyo]

"How-, how did this happen . . ."?
[Mina]

"She rushed outside looking for you without telling us first, and it started to snow really badly and eventually she ran out of fuel causing her to pass out in the snow before we found her MILES away from home having to take her back here into the hospital"
Tzuyu said with a sad tone and unsettling look on her face.

"I- "

"Mina unni what's done is done there's no point in getting all messed up about it right now, and don't worry to much the doctors said she would wake up by tomorrow morning and just stay here for the day just to make sure everything is ok"
[Dahyun]

"Yes, and if anything we discussed that it'd be better if you stayed here, we've been here for a while now, and we haven't eaten or slept all day,"
[Jihyo]

"Not only that, but you and my kiddo have some to discuss after all, don't y'all?"
[Jeongyeon]

"Oh darling, let them be they're grown they'll sort things out on their own. Let's go, girls. We need to rest. "
[Nayeon]

As the members walked out, Sana and Momo stayed back for a bit to sort things out with Mina before anything else occurred.

"Hey um Minari we've got to talk for a sec"
[Momo]

"Indeed, please give us just a minute, Mina. we need to tell you something that might help you out here."
[Sana"

"Well what is it???"

"Ehem, so after Chaeyoung ran away, we realized she had read the note you left for us and even ran to your dorm to check if you were there, but we're guessing that by not finding you there she panicked and rushed out to fins you causing all this mess"
[Momo]

"Oh my, chaeyoungshii, why would you do that-"

"BEACUSE SHE LOVES YOU DUMASS"
[is what both momo and Sana wanted to say, but unfortunately, based on the circumstances they couldn't]

"Mina, you have got to be blind to not notice just how much chaeyoungshii loves you."
[Sana]

"But she doesn't love me like I love her, I-"

"MINA LISTEN, me and Sana both know that you indeed fell in love with chaeyoungshii before but trust me, actually trust US, we know that even if you feel in love with her first she fell harder, can't you see how miserable you're got her"
[Momo]

"Yes, Minari, but look, all we are saying is you've got to tell her how you feel before it's too late. Anyways, we've gotta go byeee Good luck, babe ;)"
[Sana]

"HUU, NO WAIT-"

and so Sana and Momo rushed their way out to catch up to the rest of twice, leaving Mina all alone to take care of the sleeping beauty right next to her.