Chapter : 2 "2yeon" special

A couple of weeks ago -

-Twice members were playing Truth or Dare in their dorm late at night. -

Jeongyeon spinned the bottle and it landed on Nayeon,
Jihyo - "well Jeong what do you want to ask Nayeon ?"
Jeongyeon - "well . . . um, do you like someone?"
Nayeon was startled by the sudden question -"well actually, . . . yes" "What?!" The girls screamed,
Nayeon - "Mhm,  for a long time now tbh",
Jeongyeon felt her heart drop in an instant by the respond the eldest had gaven . The next turn was Tzuyu's, so she spinned the bottle and it landed on Jihyo,
Tzuyu - "Jihyo unnie I dare you to sleep with your favorite member"
*smirks*
Jihyo - "What!? Why do I always get the hardest things to do?"
Dahyun - bc you're the leader,
Momo - True Jihyo-shii.
The next spin was Mina's - "well then ,Tzuyu, answer truthfully, who do you like better chae or Butter & Kaya?"
Mina and the rest waited for a response, but instead Tzuyu stood up and left the room.
"Well that was an interesting response," Dahyun said. The girls bursted out laughing.
Now it was Dahyun's turn to spin the bottle, it landed on Momo,
"well my question is what do you like more, food OR ME ?",
in an instant Momo stood up and gave Dahyun a kiss in the cheek and left the room, Dahyun blushed and the girls laughed ."I guess that answers your question Dahyun, keke" Chaeyoung said, teasing Dahyun. "Well it's getting late girls" Jihyo said. "True we should go to sleep"- (Nayeon) , so the girls got up and went to their rooms.

Jeonyeon was about to enter her room when suddenly someone grabbed her by her hand , it was, . . . Nayeon? "Hey, um about your question I was wondering if you also like someone, Jeongyeon-shii?
" . . . Well, to answer truthfully, yes." Nayeon felt like a knife had gone right through her heart by the response Jeongyeon had gaven her. "But she probably doesn't even like me back since she has a crush" Jeongyeon added.

Then suddenly Nayeon felt hope, maybe she could make Jeongyeon fall in love with her instead , yet she couldn't help but feel bad for Jeongyeon, but she just couldn't  miss this opportunity

"Well good night Nayeon" Jeongyeon said while entering her room.

After a while, Nayeon couldn't sleep "I can't let this chance go" she thought, but the more she thought about it the less it helped her get to sleep, so she got up her bed and went to Jeongyeon's room and opened door " hey, Jeong is it ok if I sleep with you?" Nayeon asked.
Meanwhile Jeongyeon thought she was dreaming "Nayeon wants to sleep with me!?" She thought "it's ok if you don't want to" Nayeon said with a sad tone "No, it's fine", "really?" Nayeon said happily, her eyes instantly filled with sparkles "yes", so Nayeon jumped right inside the bed

meanwhile Jeonyeon was trying to process what was going on. Why did Nayeon want to sleep with her ?A few minutes passed by and Jeongyeon couldn't fall asleep so she opened her eyes just to see Nayeon staring straight at her "Whaaa!" Jeongyeon got startled and jumped a little "sorry" Nayeon said while looking away, she was too embarrassed to face Jeongyeon, "It's ok, but why were you staring at me?"
Nayeon was having a panic attack while trying to think of what to say,
    " . .. . well?" Jeongyeon finally said to break the awkward silence,

Nayeon - "Um . . . So remember I told y'all about my crush?"Jeongyeon felt sick just thinking about it "yes" she answered with pain in her voice, "well..." Nayeon took a deep breath and said "the truth is that I've had a crush on you for a long time now, and I know you probably don't like me back since you have a crush, but before you reject me please give me a chance" Nayeon started to tear up. 

Jeogyeon was relieved and surprised by Nayeon's answer,
she grabbed Nayeon and hugged her, as she did this Nayeon froze, she didn't expect Jeongyeon to suddenly hug her
"Jeong are you ok? It's fine if you don't love me back, you don't have to comfort me." Nayeon said with tears running from her face "No dummy" Jeongyeon said.
"Dummy?I'm here devastated because you don't love me like I had hoped so, and you call me "dummy", is that seriously all you had to say?" Nayeon said with tears flooding her eyes
Jeongyeon- "yes, "dummy", you never heard my answer to your confession",
Nayeon - "well it's obvious what your answer will be, since you already like someone",
Jeongyeon- "do you know who that someone is?"
Nayeon - "No, and I don't want to know, it would hurt me even more, and I might even end up doing something bad to her if I know who she is, so it's better if I don't know" Jeongyeon then laughed "it's you dummy"

". . . me?" Nayeon said while whipping her tears
"yes , you're my crush, ... you've been ever since we 1st met" Jeongyeon said with a smile,

"Then can I be your girlfriend?"- Nayeon said wiping her tears off her cheeks ,
"no thanks" Jeongyeon said sarcastically and Nayeon started to cry again since she wasn't aware of the 'joke', " I'm joking bunny, I'd be glad to have you as my girlfriend :)", Nayeon slightly punched her arm, and within a few seconds they drifted off to sleep.

The End.