Chapter : 3 "sahyo special"

1 week after Twice's Truth or Dare game -

Tzuyu went up to Jihyo as she was about to enter her room, "Hey, where do you think you're going"?Tzuyu asked
"Um, as you may see I was about to enter my room, to have some sleep " Jihyo answered. "Well, unfortunately for you, you're not sleeping in your room tonight, or have you forgotten your dare already"? Tzuyu asked, "WAIT, I have to do it TODAY!?",
"No, in a week(Tzuyu said sarcastically while rolling her eyes) look , once every member is in their room you'll just have to go and sleep with one of them, it's that simple", -"SIMPLE!?, how am I supposed to choose!?", "not my problem, night Unnie " and so Tzuyu drifted off to her room smirking about her diabolic plan.
Once all the members had gone inside their rooms, Jihyo snuck out of her bedroom and decided to go with Sana after all they were like a couple, so she'd figured Sana would let her stay.

She had gone up to Sana's room and knocked on the door, after a few seconds the door opened "Oh, Jihyo-shii? , what are you doing out here, aren't you supposed to be in your room?" Sana said surprised.
"Technically, yes, but Tzuyu told me that I had to do her dare today, so I decided to sleep with you, if you're fine with it of course , I won't force you if you don't like it"

"OH no,no don't worry it's fine, come in and um . . . I guess we should go to sleep then, since it's getting late",

"yeah, thank you Sana you're really a life savior", "no problem Jihyo-shii" Sana said while containing her smile, the truth was, Sana felt like her heart was exploding from happiness after all Jihyo had chosen to sleep with her, and Sana had a huge crush on Jihyo.

Ever since they had debuted as Twice Sana had taken attraction towards the youngest , and even though Jihyo was close with every member she stayed stuck to Sana as time passed, which made Sana truly thankful and touched for Jihyo's care,
for even though Jihyo was younger then her, she'd always baby the oldest around and scold her for any mistake she'd make, but over all she'd all ways make sure Sana was okay and felt save no matter what , eventualy Sana had come to realize she had fallen in love with Jihyo, and right now the only thing she could think of was, how was she going to sleep having Jihyo by her side tonight.

Both of the girls were in bed now but unfortunately neither of them could fall asleep.

"Ashh,I don't know why, but my heart is beating so fast"- Jihyo thought ,

meanwhile in Sana's mind - " calm down Sana, everything is fine you just have to go to sleep, Jihyo's probably sleeping by now and . . . . OMG this my chance to see how Jihyo looks when she sleeps!!!
But to be honest I'm not sure if I should take a look . . . Hmmmm, well a small glance wouldn't hurt",
so Sana turned around and saw Jihyo calmly resting besides her, as she looked at the youngest, Sana felt a spark of love come in while she admired Jihyo's sweet resting face
"Awww, she looks so cute, but I have to be careful not to wake her up, she needs the rest, after all keeping all of us in order must be hard for her as the leader" Sana thought with a small chuckle,

meanwhile in Jihyo's mind "HELP ME! WHY is she staring at mee!?I feel like I'm melting from her staring, - Wait... Could it be that I like Sana?" As the question filled the leaders thoughts, she then remembered all the  moments she had spent with Sana, she never really thought about it, but every moment she spent with her was very meaningful, whether it was a good or bad memory, Jihyo and Sana would have always stick together no matter what was thrown at them.

In that moment Jihyo had  realized she was for a matter of fact in love with Sana, - which wasn't really helping much since Now she feels like she's really melting.

Back to Sana's mind

"I wonder if Jihyo perhaps also shares these feelings I have for her, because
I truly can't visualize a life were I don't have Jihyo by my side, we've always used couple nicknames, made sure to show our love and affection towards each other, and as time passes by all I've been able to think about is "Her",  and her beautiful personality, her loud but lovely voice, her eyes of an angel that lure you as you look into them, and I feel like maybe, just,  maybe Jihyo also returns these feelings towards me"
After a few minutes passed by Sana had figured it was finally time for her to drift asleep so she gave Jihyo a kiss in her cheek as she said
"good night my Jihyo-shii, I hope you sleep well my "love" -  "you know, I'm still awake Sana" , "OH um, I was just,um, well . . . Yk, saying good night"
meanwhile in her mind "OMFG SHE'S BEEN FUCKING AWAKE"
"Hmm I see, Oh and between,  it sounded like you called me "my love" or perhaps I'm wrong?"

"well. . ." (Sana took a deep breath) "To tell the truth, yes, and to be honest Jihyo-shii, I truly feel love towards you and I don't know if you feel the same way, but. . . would you like to be my girlfriend?"
[Sana's mind] -"I said it . . . , OMG, I can't believe I FINALLY said IT!"

"Oh Sana my dear , I was hoping you'd mention it a bit sooner, when you were staring at me, I felt like I was melting, but I'd love to be your girlfriend" Jihyo said with a sweet tender smile.

"Um Sana, are you okay?" Jihyo saw tears coming out from Sana's eyes which made her concerned
"yes, I'm just glad you didn't reject me, and I promise I'll make a perfect girlfriend"

"you don't have to promise me anything my love, I'll love you no matter what Sana-shii, but let's go to sleep for now , alright? , it's getting late and we have a packed schedule tomorrow" Jihyo said smiling
"alright Jihyo-shii", and so the couple snuggled together as they drifted off into their sleep.

The End