Chapter Five Rules

TW

After dinner, everyone went to change into some comfy clothing and get ready for bed before we had to meet in Tobias' office for the rules

After dinner, everyone went to change into some comfy clothing and get ready for bed before we had to meet in Tobias' office for the rules. Alex was the one who led us to the office on the third floor. Don't even get me started on how many stairs I had to walk up to get here. The pain was awful and I was ready to kill someone.

Alex stops in front of this big dark wooden door before knocking. Once he heard a firm 'come in' he swung the door open revealing the rest of our family. The office was big and fancy-looking. It had big windows that looked over the whole property, It was beautiful even in the dark. There were two empty seats in front of Tobias' big desk. Anastasia had pulled up a chair next to him. He pointed to the two chairs in front of him with a smile and the rest of my brothers were just scattered around the room.

Me and Nino sat in the chairs and Nio was sitting on Nino's lap. I won't lie and say I'm not nervous. I just want this to be over so I can take my pills and try to sleep. I make sure I have an emotionless face more so to protect myself. My head still runs with the same question why is everyone here?

"First off we want to welcome Alexandria back and to welcome the boys. We are beyond grateful to have you three with us." Anastasia sweetly says and Nino gives her a small smile and Nio gives her a small grin while I just nod.

"Are you ready for the rules?" Tobias gently asks and I glance at my two little brothers and then back at our parents.

"Yes but why is everyone here? Don't they know the rules?" I curiously ask wondering if they are here to hurt us if something goes wrong.

"Yes they do but your brother seems to constantly need reminders. You all have the same rules so I expect everyone to follow them." he says glancing at my older brothers who all look at Don and Leo.

"I'm going to find a family who loves me for me." Leo plainly says while shrugging his shoulders.

"Man whore." Ev mutters making Leo smirk before he mutters something along the lines of 'That's right'.

"Anyways let's continue." Tobias says shaking his head before looking at me and the boys.

"Rule one if you respect us we will respect you. However, we do understand respect is earned and we all plan on doing our best to earn your respect." He says looking at me with a smile before turning to Seb with a frown.

"Right Sebastian Brio." He seriously says making Seb gulp before repeatedly nodding his head. "Good." He says with a smile.

"Rule two is a new one for everyone. Please keep cursing down to a minimum in front of Antonio.

Rule three if you want to go out just let us know where you are going with whom and what time you will be back.

Rule four on school nights everyone heads to bed around eleven. On weekends we could care less what time you go to sleep. If the rest of the house is asleep we just ask that you keep the noise down to a minimum.