Chapter 6

A/N Our last chapter ! Hope you all enjoy, and thank you for reading Xx

"Someone's excited," Louis said through a laugh as he felt Harry practically skipping next to him.

"I am," he beamed and squeezed Louis' hand as they walked along the sidewalk. "I haven't seen these guys play in too long, and I'm really happy you're coming with me."

Louis looked at him fondly. "You've been aching to mosh since last weekend with Kins."

"It definitely encouraged me to get the tickets," Harry chuckled bashfully. "But uh- just-... Moshing here versus the living room is, uh, well... Different."

"I've seen videos of pits, H. I somewhat understand what I'm signing up for," Louis couldn't hide he was a little nervous.

Harry glanced down at him as he bit his lip. "I think you'll be surprised. Everyone in the community has each other's backs."

"And they show that by punching each other in the face?" Louis joked.

The green-eyed man laughed a little as he shrugged. "If it happens, it's not intentional."

"My love, you came back to mine after a metal show one night and looked like you got mugged," Louis scoffed, that being part of why he wanted to come to this one, to ensure Harry would be okay.

Harry hummed, too quickly smiling. "That was a great night. Fantastic show."

Louis stammered to himself, feeling like he was missing a huge part of why his boyfriend enjoyed this.

"I don't have to mosh tonight. I don't expect you to," Harry said as he turned them down the street.

"No, of course you can," Louis bumped their shoulders. "Clearly, you're excited. I'm just scared I'm gonna pick a fight with a 250-pound man for shoving you."

"It'd be like a tea-cup poodle standing next to a mastiff," Harry laughed at the image. "I've been doing this since I was 16, Lou. You don't have to worry about me," he pressed his lips to his temple.

Louis nodded, but he knew he would be nervous all night, no matter what Harry said. He trusted Harry. It was other people who had the older man putting his guard up.

"Here we are," Harry said happily as he stopped in front of a brick building and opened the door for Louis.

Louis carefully stepped in, immediately hearing music over the speakers, but nothing was blaring yet.

"Harry!"

The green-eyed man smiled widely as they approached the security guard, and Louis quickly looked at him, surprised. "Walt, hey!" He rushed to hug the middle-aged man.

"I heard rumors you were coming to this show, but I never know with ya anymore! We haven't seen ya as much!" Walt gave him a tight squeeze before letting go.

"Yeah, I uh- well-"

"Well, ya got preoccupied, huh?" Walt teased as his eyes went to the other man with Harry. "You must be Louis."

Louis was stunned by this entire interaction, Harry seeming to be best friends with this guy. "Yeah, hey. Harry's boyfriend," he smiled at him and shook his hand.

"We've heard a lot about you. The last time Harry was here, he wouldn't shut up about you," Walt playfully eyed the curly-haired man. "Did you text the guys you'd be coming?" He asked Harry.

"Nah, if they see me, they see me," Harry waved off.

Walt rolled his eyes, not even thinking before reaching for his walkie-talkie. "Walt to Walking Dead," he said into it, only for Harry to look at him wide-eyed. "Harry's here."