19. Sky & Prapai

After Rain goes outside, Sky is too devastated and keeps thinking about how the situation turned out, he was confused at how Rain was aware of Prapai as his mate!? When Sky never said anything about it. He immediately calls Prapai and tells him to meet and waits  staring at the void in deep thoughts.

Sky Pov:

Flashback: A week ago...... before Rain came to Thailand)

After a busy day in college, I was waiting for P'Pran at the library to get some tips for my final year project. Suddenly I felt restless & looked at the time, was past 7'o clock. evening was getting too dark, I messaged him to meet me in the morning and left to my condo. I was walking by as my condo was near the university & didn't bother to bring a car sometimes. I shouldn't have done that particularly today because I felt more tired than usual.

I kept walking towards home, remembered I run out of my omega suppressants & heat cycle is around. I sighed thinking to buy it along the way home, which was few miles away from my condo. i took shortcut reached to store, but store guy informed it was out of stock. i looked around as it was already 9' o clock. just thought to buy it tomorrow headed straight to home.

As i moved forward my steps became heavier & vision more blurred, i became even more restless as i took quick steps as fast as possible. started sweating profusely and warm tears started forming making my vision blurred. I immediately knew signs of my heat cycle is about to start....

Sky: shit... i should have been careful. Damn!! it was supposed to come around next week.-Why does it have to be today...

my steps were shaky i suddenly hit a sturdy wall In front i could possibly see that i just walked past without looking back but felt as someone pulled my hand from behind. and held me leaning to the wall.

There stood a man i haven't seen before but felt too familiar

There stood a man i haven't seen before but felt too familiar. He had deep dark brown eyes and a fair skin tone with dark black hair Before i could say anything extend his hand & without a hitch he embraced me halting from moving forward. Then looked at me & i was still in trance couldn't understand what was happening. He spoke the words i wanted to hide from the most.

.....: you are really good at hiding! My Mate!!!

Sky: What the heck? Khun! Are you mistaken for someone else!!??-I asked as uninterested.

......: oh yes it's been 15 years of course you would have forgotten me Sky. Or should I call you Peat Kirigun.

Sky: what!!?? How You... Who are you!?-My eyes widen hearing my real name after years from a stranger. I was too engrossed to push him away i staggered, but Prapai didn't let me go an inch. Yes...