3. Dream or childhood memory-2

Hi my lovely readers, hope you had a great week... so let's continue 

Author pov; (As most famous family of Thailand, Theerapanayakul's were staying in there forest manor/farm house to train their youngest generations on how to overcome dangerous which was necessary for survival)

Kinn and Vegas went along with few guards took a troll around the manor for trace of fox entry, inside the manor Chay was sitting with kids around him & Kim was still standing guard next to main door holding a gun.. Pete, Porsche were trying to coax the fox to get off from Payu which was refusing to let go of him and was also anxiously pacing around him.

The little fox was so mesmerizing to Payu, it had silver white colored furr & ocean blue colored shiny eyes... paws were rosy pink nudging him anxiously, apart from bit dirt covered and ragged situation it was a beautiful omega fox giving off strong snowy pheromone.

Payu: Snow....

he called out his mind thinking of how beautiful fox was... Prapai, Saifa, Plerng were enjoying the view infront of them chuckling to each other looking at his Hia Payu.

 Prapai, Saifa, Plerng were enjoying the view infront of them chuckling to each other looking at his Hia Payu

Rain's fox form : Noeul

As soon as Kinn and Vegas came back inside manor looking at ruckus caused by the baby fox, they are still trying to grasp the situation. but soon fox eyes started to change it's color from ocean blue to dark brown & started whining and howling in pain. everyone startled & Payu hugged it tightly and started to calm him down. 

Kinn, Porsche, Vegas, Pete understood the situation that fox was trying to communicate it's fox form through family bond but failing, feeling desperate & scared. It was something more to it.... suddenly pain kept on increasing fox cried out more tugging tail inside it's leg, sharp claws were scratching on Payu's chest was looking as if begging him to help free from pain, least bothered by scratch pain Payu was startled & became restless, Vegas came forward to hold Fox... was stopped by Kinn. looking at anxious Payu, 

Pete took step towards Payu.

Pete : Payu.... Everything is okay. Let papa hold him.  

stepped near fox startled & detached from Payu started running outside mansion. Payu running followed him, soon Vegas, Pete behind them.... 

Pete & Vegas : Venice... wait.

Kim: We have to check it out where exactly he came from. 

Porsche : this doesn't seem normal. Nong Chay please stay here with the kids. Don't go outside right now.

Chay nodded as yes... Kim went outside with Porsche, Kinn. But naughty Pai sneaked out from his uncle, curious to know about what was going on outside. Pai found Payu around bushes where they hid previously. Their pa, dad others were anxiously searching for them around the mansion... Pai looked at fox who was scratching & digging thick wines under the bushes found soon saw a small route leading towards forest border, squeezed inside & ran towards the forest.