6.Tharn and Type!!

Be prepared for the water work guys... Hope you like it.....

Author's Pov 🤔: 

Kinn, Vegas, Kim & Thankun came by to check on ruckus caused,,,,, There's a black mini cooper parked near main gate more like almost barged in side. and 2 men an Alpha & Omega. both had ragged appearance as if being robbed....  Alpha was currently enraged beating one of the guard on stand by not letting them inside... Omega somehow sneaked in during that ruckus and other guards noticed came running pointing gun at couple telling them calm down, it's for safety they can't let them in as they please.

Thankun bumped into Omega that sneaked in both fell down... Thankun stood up cursing later  as idiot. He immediately recognized the omega said 'Type'. Type's eyes went wide in surprise. meanwhile Alpha came inside running to him.

Tharn: TYPE... wait... Don't do anything stupid....

Type: YOU...!!! YOU ARE THAT PERVERT FROM THE PARTY..... 

He did not listen to his alpha, neither bothered by guards pointing their gun point. nor whose home he barged into.. held Thankun by his collar.. Thankun was confused, knit his brows.

Type: You got my kids....!!!! Tell me where are they? or i will kill you... if it's the last thing i do...... 

guards were about to shoot, Kinn signed his left hand to back off. everyone recognized these alpha-omega couple.... Tharn & Type both looked more like beggars wandering in streets... Type was crying in frustration. Kim came in front facing Type. he looked at him.

Thankun: This feisty Omega is always a spicy Korean hotpot... Ouiiii (frowned)

Kim: Let my BROTHER go... Or you will never see your kids again. (Kim raising his eyebrows as warning)

Vegas: Ok... that's it, Kim stop it. & You let my cousin go....

Type immediately let him go, Tharn pulled him towards in hug... & Was about to say but cut off in the middle by Type... his eyes were filled.

Type: Where are my kids? What did you do to them? 

Kim was about to put some sense into him. Kinn stopped him before anything worse could happen, took the matter at hand. stood in between.

Kinn: I guess there's been a terrible misunderstanding..... & If we were to take them we wouldn't have called you to be here.....!!!

Type gave confused look to Kinn. Techno came in panting to stop whatever was happening.

Techno: Aii...!!!!! Type..... I told you to slowdown how impatient can you be.....?!!! I told you they have our kids, I meant they found them... Not kidnapped them. Can't you listen once calmly.

Type: How? How can I calm down?! I haven't seen my kids for week...

Type was crying desperately, came to Thankun waying holding his hands apologizing... It was only making him look worse, but he didn't care about what he looked like.... He was searching them for days on streets, malls, abandoned buildings even temples, but never thought of forest or any outskirts.... he only wanted his kids back to him.

Tharn: We are sorry about whatever we did... but please understand? we lost Noeul & Peat. it's been a week, We only got the news yesterday we didn't think of anything & hurried here. 

Kinn: Please......., I understand your desperation, I am a father as well. But it's really threatening to barge in someone's home without permission. Your kids are fine I mean they are in medical care. you can go see them.