''I might not be the most well behaved boy''

Pans Pov 

I'm feeling this hasn't happened for awhile im not scared either I think I love her I know I like her but love is a big thing it was hot watching her fight Smee ''Peter''she said with her angelic voice ''Yes my love''I said looking down at her ''what next''she asked ''unless you really want to go home we wait''I said ''I told you I'm never leaving''she said ''Then we wait and keep a eye for jump attacks''I said ''sounds like a plan''she said ''but love that means you cant be left alone either with me or Felix all the time''he said ''I was waiting for you to say that''she said sadely looking down I grabbed her chin making her look at me ''I love you''I said wait I said that I really hope she says it back ''I love you to''she said throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me I immediately hugged back she pulled away and kissed me ''Liam come on come love us to and start dinner please''the youngest lost boy said he was 9 he no he didnt fight he just waited on a rock I chuckled and looked down at he her arms still on my shoulders she was chuckling then turned towards them ''I do love you but thats soooo muuch work''she whined spinning the boy then getting to their level they hugged I thought it looked adorable I pet the top of her hair then walked toward the fire where a wild boar was hanging on the stick roasting over it and turned the lever ''Its not that hard Liam''I yelled she stuck her toungue out at me I licked my lips then continued what I was doing ''Well well well Pa pa  this looks like a family going camping''a voice I knew all to well said ''Rumple get out of here I am not your Papa ''I yelled I watched Liam put the kid in a tent then talk to Felix probably getting answer ''Rumple leave us alone and get off my fucking island''I said ''but papa I just wanted to be a good son and check up on my father''he said ''Get out''I said sternly ''Felix get Liam out of here''I yelled ''Yes pan''He said ''Oh the girl Cap talked about back in storybrooke dont worry I'm not here for her I'm here to kill you''he said I used my magic and teleported him to a cage I know he wont get out of then I ran over to where Felix hid Liam ''Hey baby what was all that''she asked ''I tell you about it tonight''I said she nodded her head I kissed her forehead ''I love you''she said ''Me to''I said we both giggled ''I love you to''I said. 

Liams Pov 

Mr Gold showed up and kept calling  Peter Papa I am so confused he says well talk tonight but I just dont know and of course my dad has to show up and everything but I guess I should continue dinner the boys need to eat ''Boys dinner''I yelled they all came rushing over they all got a plate I did to we sat down and ate I watched the boys eat hungrily I guess they were just wore out and hungry from the fight earlier ''Ok boys go to bed we dont know what tomorrow brings''Pan yelled I put up my dish and started washing them Peter came up behind me putting his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder ''Hi''I said ''hey''he said tiredly ''go to bed Peter''I said ''but I owe you a explanation and you owe me cuddles''he said ''I have to get these chores done though''I argued ''no come on'' he said picking me up bridal style ''Peter''I said ''ssshhh''He shushed me ''boys are asleep''he whispered walking into his tent I have never really been in here before his bed is alot bigger than mine he set me down ''Im gonna go change'' said ''Fiinee but you better come back''he whined ''I promise''I said I put on a oversized brown shirt and dark green shorts with heel length socks then braided my pearl white hair I walked into Pans tent he was shirtless but has pants on weirdly sweat pants I'm not gonna question it though ''alright Im back''I say he holds out his hand I take it he pulls me over Infront of him and he rubs my hand with the other on my side ''I owe you  a explanation''he says ''Ya you kinda do''I said ''well continue''I added I then put my hand on his shoulder he pulls me down on the bed and he props himself up on the bed frame I sit beside him and wrap one arm around his torso then my head on his shoulder he puts one hand around my back rubbing it ''the guy who came to the camp today''he starts ''Mr Gold''I say ''how do you know''he says ''I use to volunteer at his shop''I say ''right storybrooke''he says ''ya but why did he keep calling you papa though''I ask ''I'm his father''He say I look up at him ''what''I say ''baby I'm like over 400''he say ''what''I say ''I dont remeber I stop counting''he said I got off Peter and to the other side of the bed ''perv''I say ''hey not my fault you dont grow up on Neverland''he says ''right''I say crawling back over to him ''but I traided him for my youth I was stupid I know''he said ''its ok peter''I say ''now hes trying to kill me from out past and how evil I am''he says ''peter well through this as a team but just dont kill him''I say looking at him in the eyes ''I promise''he said I looked at him ''well I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island but I keep my promises''he said ''I know can I sleep now''I said ''of course my love''he said back I love when he calls me that and with that I was asleep in Peters arms.