16

Lisa POV

Why am I being affected now that Jennie is out of nowhere? I can't stop thinking about her.

"Babe, are you okay? You're spacing out again. " Jeon said and kiss my bare shoulder. I'm wearing a wode shirt and a short behind it. I just shook my head.

"I was just thinking something. " I told him. I'm still concerned about Jennie and at the same time what will Jeon's reaction if he knew about what I'm feeling right now.

I'm afraid that I will hurt him. He's been with me when Jennie broke me. I have nothing against him, he's been a very good boyfriend to me.

I am really confused.

"Let's sleep. You're just tired. I'll massage you. " He told me. He pull me to our room. We laid in the bed.

"I'll massage you babe. " He told me so I lie in my stomach. He lift my shirt to remove it. I feel bare naked in my top as I have no bra already.

I felt Jeon's hand massaging my shoulders down to my waist.

"Arghhhh there that's good babe. " I moaned when he pointed out the painful muscle.

"Hahaha babe stop moaning like that. It looks like we're haviy sex. " He laugh on me.

"Stop it! I'm tired come on give me a hand. " I told him.

I kept moaning. I can't help it. Jeon finished his massage. I was about to put my shirt when he kiss me in my nape.

"Just 1 round please? " He asked with husky voice. I sighed. I'm tired but I can't say no to him. This is he rarely asked me this days. I'm on contraception shot so I have no worries. I've been using it since he became my man. Hayss.

"Fine. Just one round and we're done. " I told him.

We do our business in the midnight. He's about to ask another one but I told him that I am really tired. I wear my clothes again so he not be tempted again.

I'm still confused about my feelings. I wanted to walk out this relationship and go to Jennie again but I can't hurt Jeon. Not this time that he's been with me all these years that my heart is broken and now I'm finally okay. I looked at her bare back. I went outside and have some fresh air.

I wanted to think again and reflect whether to give her a chance or go on  to what I am now today.

Jisoo POV

"What the fuck are doing here Jen? I thought you go to the rehab and get a real treatment? " I hissed in annoyance. I got a call from my secretary that my damn cousin is living a life in Chicago and fucking damn shits.

"Stop being a killjoy Unnie. Do you want girls? Jay! Get her some sluts!! " She shouted and that fucking Guy gave me girls. I frown and push them.

"Stop being a brat Jennie! I thought you want to win back Lisa? What the hell are you doing?!!! " I yelled at her. I'm really getting pissed to her. She's becoming a living demon again.

"Unnie, I'll get her okay? It was just a play. I will get Lisa while I enjoy everything like before. " Jennie said and play with her girls side by side.

"I don't fucking know why do you act this way over and over again? Maybe th few sanity that remains on you, also invades your disease. I will tell this to Aunty and will surely let Lisa know your fucking play game! " I shouted and she glare at me.

"Do it Unnie. Hmp! Do I have to include Rosie in my game? " Jennie said. I clenched my fists.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her Ruby Jane or I will make you pay when something happened to her. " I told her.

"Oh I'm so so scared Unnie HAHAHAHAHA. Are you threatening me? Hahahaha that was so funny Unnie! Stop being a strong girl. I have an ace to you plus.... Shall we uncover your real self? " She said and I felt nervous when she mentioned that.

"Stop this Jennie. It's not funny at all. Be a real human and do the fucking right thing. " I sternly said and left her. I herd her shouted on me.

"UNNIE! SEE YOU IN HELL! " She said.

"Tsk! Insane.. " I mumbled. She's really getting in my nerves.

I went to my car and immediately drove to my penthouse. I asked my security to look for Rosie and to guard Lisa's house. This fucking mandu is really a living demon. Why do I fucking believe she will get a treatment and be a real?! Tsk! What a bullshitting idea knowing her? She even killed her own pet just to satisfy her power over things. Such a real possesive bitch!

 Such a real possesive bitch!