10

Lisa POV

After our hot session, we went to my twins grave. I light some candles and put some flowers in their tomb.

I put the cake in the middle and light the number 5 candle.

"Happy Birthday my babies! I wish Mommy witness you enjoy this life. I'm so sorry for not being careful. I love you my babies. " I said and kiss their tomb.

"Happy Birthday Twins! Uncle missed you two. Please look after me ans your mom. We love you. " Jeon said and offer some flowers. We offer some prayers and had a little picnic.

I cooked some foods. I hope my babies are watching me up there. I missed them so much. They were 3 months when I lost them. I should have been a mother of twins. I wipe my tears and continue to eat.

"Hey, babe are you okay? " Jeon asked me.

"I'm alright. I just missed my twins. " I said and he hugs me.

"Shhh I know they're watching us. " He said and I nod my head in agreement. Jeon lift my chin and look at me.

"I will take care of you. I'm just here babe. " He said and give me his passionate kiss.

We stopped from kissing when we heard a footsteps

We stopped from kissing when we heard a footsteps. We looked around but no one is here but us.

Jennie POV

I'm fucking busy with my papers. Tsk! This is tiring me already. My sluts keeps on calling me asking to bed me. I keep declining them. I don't give a damn to them knowing that Lisa is alive. She's the only one I want.

I received a text from my investigator. I opened it.

From: Jay

Chairman Kim, we successfully get the hospital you asked me. You are now their new CEO. We can set up the schedule to let them meet you.

Also, please see this link. I have attached the latest update from Ms. Lisa.

I hold my phone tightly when I saw the picture.

I read the updates about them

We already found Ms. Lisa and Mr. Jeon's apartment. They're living together. We installed CCTV secretly and you may hear what they're talking about. You may open the link below to see the latest update to their house.

We also put CCTV in Lisa's office. You can see real time what she's doing.

I immediately opened the link of CCTV of their apartment and I hope I never did!

"Arhhhhhhhhh aghhhh shit! Babe you're chocking me! " Jeon said while plunging himself to Lisa.

They're doing it in the living room where Lisa is riding him.

I cannot take this so I closed the link and get some whiskey to calm my nerves. Fuck yah! I will make sure I will get you Lisa. You are fucking mine!!!!

I called my assistant.

"Hell---"

"Ready my plane. I will go to US tonight. Wipe any controversial articles about me and my whereabouts make sure no one knows what I'm doing. I will stay there for a long time. Call my cousin, Hanbin and tell him to handle my company here. Go chop chop! "

"Noted Chairman Kim. "

I will get you Lisa and I'll make sure you will fall in love to me again.