5

Lisa POV

I successfully book a ticket in Thailand. My eyes are swollen for crying a river. I hate Jennie but I can't removed the fact that I still love her.

I was waiting for my flight. The earliest flight I booked is at 12nn. This is better than staying there. I can't take another day with Jennie.

"Lis? " Someone called me. I lift up my head and see Jungkook. He is also my suitor. I wipe my tears and just snile to him.

"Hey! Are you alright? Why are you crying? " He asked me. I just shook ny head.

"I'm alright. Thanks kook! By the way, are also leaving korea? " I asked him. He smile and nod to me.

"Yeah. I will go to my half brother,Bambam. He will get married next week. " He told me. We had a small talk. Before he became ny suitor, we used to be friends.

"How about you? Are you leaving korea? For good? " He asked me and I just nod my head.

"Oww. Are you with Jen? I heard you are living with her? " He asked me but I kept silent. I don't want to talk about her. Not even mentioned her name.

"Sorry.my bad. " He told me. I was shocked when I saw Jennie's security scattered. I pull Jungkook away from them and we found a small alley.

"What's going on, Lis? Are you hiding fron someone? " He asked me. I nod to him.

"Please please help me escaped... " I said trembling because any minute they can catch us.

Jeon called someone and his security arrived.

"Let me cover you with hijab. I have to cover your face so we can proceed with our flight. " He explained to me.

"Alright. Thank you so much Kook! " I said and hug him. I saw him blushed but I ignore it.

Jeon is covering my face when someone grab my wrist making me land on her chest. I was frozen to my spot. I trembled again.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND? " Jennie said coldly. I am afraid to look at her face so I remain to my position.

"Jen? " Jungkook asked but she ignored it. Jennie dragged me to the exit. Jungkook tried to help me but Jennie's security is larger than Kook.

"Jen, you're hurting me. Please let my hand go. " I pleaded but she continue to drag me out.

"Stop complaining. I am not done with you. " She said sternly. I try to get my wrist but she's too strong. We went to her sports car meaning she's the one who will drive. I looked at my watch, It's already 11:30 am and anytime ny flight will go.

Jennie did not let go of my wrist.

"Get in. " She said sternly.

"Jen, please just let me go. I can't do this anymore. Let's end this! " I told her. I see her darken awra.

"What did you say? " She asked me and grab my face. I cried seeing her demonic side again.

"Please.... I want to break up with you. " I pleaded and I see her anger. I was shocked when she punch my stomach making me felt so much pain. This is the very first time she did this.

I hold my tummy. It's too painful. i can't bear the pain. I felt some liquid in my legs before every thing becomes dark.

Jennie POV

I was so angry knowing Lisa left. I woke up with random girl and found Lisa just escaped last night. I was so frustrated. She must have seen my naked body with this slut. I immediately order to hold the city operation so I can cancel flights, transportation and other bookings away from the city just to locate Lisa.

I was so scared she will leave me forever. I can't.... I cannot loose her.

I received a report that she's having a flight going to Thailand. Fuck! No no she can't leave me.

I immediately go faster that I can. I roamed around and my blood boil when I found her with that fucking Jeon who lingers Lisa before.

I walked upstraight to them and drag her. I am so angry especially when I see Lisa's eyes focused to that man.

My anger escalated when Lisa brings up the breakup. She fucking knows I will never agree. Due to my anger and mixed emotions, I punched her.

I wake up from my anger when I saw Lisa in pain but what shocked me is when I see blood all over her legs. WTF! I catch her before she fell. Fuck! What have I done?