Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen:

Alahya’s POV:

                I was in the floor of a white room with two people in front of me waiting for me to wake up. I opened my eyes and tried to back out, but a wall made me stay still. I felt myself freeze. Where am I?

“Ms. Estrada, welcome back.” A woman in front of me told me. I looked at her scared. I couldn’t talk. “Yes, it’s normal you feel shocked, but we wanted to contact you and Mr. Castillo.” She said calmly and with a warm smile on her face.

Castillo…

Tristan! I then panicked. He wasn’t here. Where was he?

“Where’s Tristan?” I burst out saying. My voice sounded cold. Like if I wanted to break her face this exact second.

“He is in another room being taken care of.” Those last words scared me. Were they really taking care of him? Or were they hurting him? What if they were examining him? What if…?

Tristan was right; I do use a lot of ‘what if’s. The man beside her started talking.

“We are here to ask you some questions.” He was beginning to scare me. I nodded quietly. “Did you or did you not break into the secret offices in the Arecibo observatory?” I then froze. Oh, God. Did we? Well, not exactly…

“Uh…” I then heard a loud bang in the door. My heart started beating fast again. “I –“

BANG.

The door, even being made of iron, fell off its frame. The two people in front of me turned to the door and stood up. I then noticed a familiar silhouette.

Tristan.

                I felt my lips rise in a smile. He came…for me. I couldn’t help but imagine how he got out of his room where he was supposedly ‘taking care of’.

Tristan’s POV:

                I was sitting in the floor and I felt my fingers tingle. It was all the energy I wasn’t using. I wanted to make damage. I needed to make damage. If I didn’t, my body would hurt with the anger I’m trying to hide. I stood up and felt my fists harden. I turned to the door and backed up from it. I felt my breathing grow stronger and let a growl come out. I then ran towards the door and knocked it down.

                When I did, an alarm got off. Just as I suspected. I then started running through the dark hallway. I felt the cold floor in my feet. Oh, right, I was barefoot. I then ran towards a door that looked similar to mine. A smell I knew really well hit me. I wonder…

                I ran toward it and knocked it down. I was right: she was here. She had a scared face on I turned toward the two people in front of her. One was a woman with blonde hair, tanned skin and glasses on. She looked like she was in the mid-40s. The other person was a black guy with army-cut hair. He had a writing pad with him. I then noticed Al had a tiny smile in her lips.

“Get away from her.” I threatened in a growl. The two people got scared with my entrance and state of emotion.

“Listen, Mr. Castillo, you’re not in trouble.” The guy said. They were trying to calm me down! I hated it when people talked to you like if you were a crazy person.

“I don’t care. I want her out now.”

“Listen, Mr. –“ The blonde woman said.

“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! GET AWAY FROM HER!” I yelled at them with a threatening face. I wanted Alahya safe and away from these people. People like this were the most annoying. They stepped out of Al’s personal space and I walked to her rapidly before they could do anything. She reached for my hand and I hold hers. I pulled her up gently and pulled her into a quick hug. I hugged her tightly, not caring if they saw us. I felt my chest get a little wet: she was crying. I felt my heart ache and I tried not to cry too.