Return

(It's been ages since I last wrote my stories so hopefully it's good, but if it's bad please just tell me and I'll try and fix it)

It's been 10 years since I escaped the factory. But even after so long the nightmares still come to me every night and I feel like I see the toys killing people everywhere which has made me so paranoid, I can't take it anymore. I go downstairs to make some breakfast and I see a letter come through my door, I sigh thinking it's another bill but I open it and read it.

"Theodore is still here"

I thought it was just some prank, but yet again, no one except me or the people at Playtime Co, actually know about Theodore even existing. I felt like it was a trap, maybe some scientists were still alive and wanted to trick me to come back. . . But they all died, they all got slaughtered in the Hour of Joy. I took a deep breath, finished my breakfast and head back to the factory.

As I pulled up, it just looked like any other run downed building you'd find in the city. I had a mental battle with myself, debating if I should go in there or not. I told myself that I had to find Theo so I put on my serious face and went in.

It was so dark, the classic "Welcome to Playtime Co" that shined in the light gave me the chills. I knew this place like the back of my hand so I know there was a shortcut from the main entrance to Playcare through the vents, I just hoped I was small enough to fit and luckily, I was.

After a lot of crawling, and I mean A LOT of crawling, I managed to find myself in the sky dome. . . Playcare. I saw Home Sweet Home and it looked exactly how I remembered, I entered it to find it in ruins, blood splattered everywhere, toys impaled or strung up from the ceiling.

It gave me the creeps and I felt so uneasy. The only good thing was Catnap until I found out his real purpose. I looked around, also debating if I should call out for Theo or just stay silent. I then heard faint jingling in the distance, as if it was a cat's bell.

I thought it could be Theo trying to find someone to help him. I ran like the wind, longing to save my best friend who I thought I lost so long ago.

"I'm coming Theo!" I yelled, I then came across a corridor and the jingle sound became louder and louder every step I took. I then saw red smoke appear and I stopped running, all colour from my face drained and there I saw him. . . (In the picture above)

"Catnap. . ." I say in disbelief. I couldn't believe he was still alive after all this time. I backed away slowly, hoping he wouldn't see me as a threat, maybe he would remember me.

"Catnap, it's me, Y/N, I used to talk to you all the time when I was a kid" I said in a calm tone so I didn't seem scared or threatening. Catnap just ignored my voice and walked closer, red smoke slowly dispensing from his eerily wide smiling mouth.

"Please Catnap, don't do this!" He stopped in his tracks, his small pupils fixed on me. "The Prototype. . . WILL SAVE US" He said in a low, deep and husky voice. I remember he mentioned The Prototype, saying its his saviour.

"Catnap, he doesn't care about you. . . You worship him but it's been 10 years and you're still stuck here" I tried to help Catnap realise he's just being used as a puppet.

"He will save us. . . HE WILL SAVE ME" Catnap was to fixed on his own goal which was to serve the Prototype. Catnap dispensed more of his red smoke, I tried to hold my breath and I managed to for a minute until I needed to breathe again. I felt so dizzy, I started hallucinating until I passed out and the last thing I remember, was being dragged away.

(Omg I'm sorry it's so short but I was thinking on maybe doing quote a few chapters but making them short so it doesn't take too long to read and you all get bored.)

But if you read it, I happy even if I get 1 view because I haven't written in a long time but I love you all ❤️🌸