88

Several hours after the fighting ended, many people gathered again at the scene. The people who gathered consisted of journalists, heroes, and police officers. In front of them stretched the view of the Kamino district that had been razed to the ground.

It's hard to believe, the Kamono district which was once densely packed with buildings has now turned into a field full of holes with lots of ruined buildings around it. And all of that is the result of the fight between two people with powers beyond the limits of humanity, one is the villain boss while the other is the strongest Hunter in Japan.

The people who witnessed this were of course stunned. Not only the sudden appearance of Izuku but his actions and the strength he showed made many people speechless. This no doubt makes people think that Izuku's nickname as a One Man Army is not an exaggeration.

Even though many people gathered there, Izuku, who was the main character in this incident, was nowhere to be seen. People of course tried to look for him, but despite their best efforts, his figure could not be found anywhere and there was not even a trace of him, as if he had never been there. All that was left of him were the remains of his fight with the villain boss.

Even though there is news about the fight between Izuku and the villain boss, opinions are still divided into two. While one side was amazed by Izuku's fight, the other side criticized him for stealing All Might's victory.

Regardless of the truth, these people think that Izuku interrupted a fight that All Might could have won and stole his place. They also even left negative comments like saying Izuku was trying to be the center of attention by using All Might right after his fame increased in China.

Even though of course that's not the truth, people who don't like his actions still believe it. Moreover, the people who leave negative comments are mostly All Might fans.

Izuku, who also read the comments, could only sigh before turning off his phone. Not only comments from his phone but also from the people around him. He doesn't care about what other people say about him, he just does what he believes in and what he thinks is right. Even though he sometimes leaves problems for other people, the people around him still understand him since every act of interference always has a reason behind it.

Izuku looked at the crowd of people in front of him. Despite the number of people around him, not a single person paid attention to him. As a result of the fighting, many transportation routes were stopped, causing many people to crowd the streets.

Even though the battle was over, many things still needed to be done. Even though the villain boss has been caught, his members are still out there along with the hostages they captured. Shigaraki and his colleagues are still roaming free, waiting for the opportunity to take revenge. Well although it wasn't for a long time.

While Izuku was thinking about this, Izuku's phone suddenly vibrated. He immediately checked his phone to see who was calling him. And when he saw the name on the screen, he immediately froze. How he could not, since Ichirou's name was displayed on her phone screen.

Since he decided to leave, Izuku had expected he would be scolded by Ichirou, and as he expected it seemed like he would hear his anger. Izuku quickly picked up the call.

" Hello Ichirou-san "

"..."

There was no answer from the other side, only silence which only added to his tension.

" I-Ichirou-san? "

" Looks like you're having fun there. "

Hearing Ichirou's relaxed tone, Izuku immediately knew Ichirou was angry.