18

Meanwhile, Izuku and Tsukauchi headed down the alley to find a gate that the orcs would have access to. When they got there, there were two orcs guarding the gate. The two of them hid behind a wall while observing the situation.

" be careful Tsukauchi-San, orcs have a keen sense of smell "

" Okay, but how can we get close "

" I'll take care of it "

They talked in whispers, avoiding the attention of the Orcs over there. Izuku took out a dagger from his inventory, and then rushed to attack. Izuku disappeared from where he stood before and reappeared behind one of the Orcs.

The orcs who didn't notice Izuku's presence could only helplessly lose their heads to Izuku's daggers. The same goes for the other orc, he lost his head just before he had time to react.

It happened so fast that Tsukauchi couldn't keep up. Tsukauchi wakes up from his reverie and walks toward Izuku.

" Are they dead? "

" yes, if we don't kill them, they will continue to kill humans until there is nothing left since that is the only purpose they have "

" how cruel "

" They're not humans Tsukauchi-San, you don't need to feel sorry for them "

" then what about you? "

" for me, it's killing or being killed, it's a general rule among hunters "

" Just what kind of world do you live in?"

"let's talk about it later, I'll go in"

" alright "

When Izuku entered, there were no monsters inside since most of them were already outside, but there were still a few more left including the boss.

Not waiting any longer Izuku went straight to the boss room. The boss was guarded by 4 warriors beside him. They noticed Izuku's presence and were immediately alert.

" you are strong enough to be able to get here human "

" I have a question, why did you kill humans "

The orc tilted his head in confusion, this is the first time humans have understood their language.

" It's so strange you can understand our language "

" Just answer my question "

" There is a voice telling us to kill all the humans inside our heads "

" did you hear it when you were in front of me? "

" no "

" then that's enough"

Izuku was about to attack but stopped when he heard his name called from behind.

" Izuku... "

He then turned around and was taken aback by the person who appeared from behind him.

" Tsukauchi-san?, how are you... "

" I just thought that you might need help so I just walked in and... seem's like the situation was not good "

Izuku was quite surprised by Tsukauchi's sudden appearance. He tried to think about how Tsukauchi came in but quickly erased that thought considering he was standing in front of the enemy.

" How- forget it, let's figure it out later "

They were in the middle of the conversation and one of the orcs came to the front trying to attack Tsukauchi. Tsukauchi tried to shoot him with his gun but it didn't even slow down at all, so Izuku went into the middle and blocked the orc's attack with his dagger.