Chapter 23

Vegas pov:

I was so fed up with Tawan and his actions. I was trying my best to find out who is working for him, but I found no one. I even checked his call records but except Me, kinn and Khun yam, he wasn't in contact with anyone else.

I know one thing that khun yam wants revenge and if he know that it was Pete then he would straight away kill him and Tawan was blackmailing me that he would tell to Khun yam about Pete. So it can't be Khun Yam . And kinn would never send the video to Khun Yam in order to kill Pete on behalf of Tawan because Kinn treats Pete as his family member. He would never do something that will hurt Pete.

In order to save Pete, I have to get rid of Tawan. But that someone would expose Pete and will share that video to everyone including korn and Yam. It's already been two weeks and I still don't know who is that person who is working for him.

Ring Ring!!!

My phone rang and it was Pete. I immediately picked up the phone.

V:" Hello Pete."

P:" Hey Vegas. How are you?"

V:" I'm missing you."

P:" I'm missing you too."

V:" I am so sorry that I am not able to make time for you."

P:" If you're really sorry, then let's meet tonight."

Pa will be at home . I can't call Pete here.

V:" Tonight???? I don't think I am free tonight."

P:" it's important Vegas. I have very important thing to tell you. Is it because of your father??? Don't worry , I will come secretly to your room just like how I came at your birthday, remember??

A smile ran through my lips remembering the efforts he put for me.

V:" Yes i remember. But what it is Pete ? you are okay right?"

P:" I'm alright. I know something that I want you to know too."

V:" Ok Then I'll be waiting for you tonight at my balcony."

P:" Wait for me."

I cut the call  and started to get ready. It's already evening. Pete will be here within few hours..

Hours passed.
It's almost 11 pm now. He will be here by anytime. I was continuously looking down from the balcony and i finally saw him. He quickly climbed and reached the top of it.

He hugged me immediately and i hugged him back.

P:" I missed you so much."

V:" I missed you too. I missed your touch so much Pete."

P:" Still you won't make time for me."

I parted from the hug and quickly kissed his lips.

V:" I missed everything about you."

P:" Vegas, let's get inside. I have something important to tell."

Pete was in a hurry.

We get inside the room. He came with a bag. He took out the laptop from his bag and opened it and was fixing something.

I missed my Pete so much. I grabbed his waist from behind and rested my chin on his shoulders and gave quick pecks on his nape.

P:" Vegas stop it. I'm not here for what you think."