Chapter 2

Flashback continued........

Vegas pov:

The weekend was here. I was waiting for Pete,  a bit far away from the major mansion, as i have to make sure no one sees me with Pete. I saw him coming out of the mansion. He came towards me. I lowered the car window.

V:" Come in."

P:" Sawadee kraap Khun Vegas. I can drive  it......"

V:" We're getting late , come in quickly. You just relax as today is your day off. I'll drive."

He sat next to me . We were on our way to the place that Pete likes ,I heard it from my sources .
He looked stressed.

V:" What happen to you? Why you look so tensed?"

P;" Khun Vegas, i didn't tell anyone from major family that i am with you."

V:" So it's your day off, you can be with anyone. They can't stop you from meeting someone you would like to?"

P:" Yes , that's why i am here but i think Khun Kinn won't like if he came to know about you, not only khun Kinn but no one will like it."

V:" So you want me to keep it secret from them?"

P:" Yes Khun Vegas, please don't tell them about me that I'm here to meet you."

V:" If you're so afraid then why did you said that you'll come with me?"

P:" You said you wanted to show me something so I got excited."

I chuckled but he was too stressed.

V:" Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Infact, I'm also not planning to tell them about me being with their bodyguard. I know that whole family is psycho. I won't do such thing."

Now he seem relaxed. I won't dare to expose him as it will be ruining my plan.

Finally we reached to our destination. He looked so excited like a little kid. We came out of the car and went near to beach.

 We came out of the car and went near to beach

His eyes looked like they were searching for something.

P:" What was it that you wanted to show me?"

I didn't get what he meant. As we are standing infront of the beach still he asking what it is? He is so stupid. So i tilt my head and indicated him that it is beach.

P:" You wanted to show me beach?"🤨

V:" Why , don't you like it?"🙄

P:" No, actually I like it but i thought you might be showing something unique as you said,  i got excited for nothing."😒