Chapter 3

Flashback continued.......

Pete pov:

I fell in love with Vegas a long time ago, the first time i saw him. But he never noticed me. As earlier I was just a beginner Bodyguard so whenever minor family came to major house i was standing behind the other Bodyguards but now I finally got promotion and became the head Bodyguard. So I was asked to welcome the minor family. And he noticed me. Every one of us was scared of Vegas as he was rude to the bodyguards. But I want to talk to him so I never missed the chance whenever Khun's assigned a task related to him.

We were assigned for a mission with Vegas and we won. We all celebrated our victory that night. I drank too much that I'd vomitted. Then i met Vegas in the washroom. I washed my face and then i talked to him. But i was drunk, I remembered that I kissed him and nothing else. I was so embarrassed, That was my mistake. I don't know how Khun Vegas will react when he'll see me next time.

The next day, Khun Kan forgot to bring his file so he asked me to go to minor house. Their Bodyguard sent me to Vegas room. I opened the door but i saw he was making out with someone. I closed the gate immediately and went out. I know that he has many fuck buddies just like Kinn. But seeing it with my own eyes, that really hurts me.

We went together to the major house. He was sitting next to me. I was so nervous. After the meeting, it was my duty to see them off. So when Vegas came, first i opened the car front door, but then the back door and he sat on the back seat . Then he whispered to my ear that " I would like to sit next to you, not in front."  My heart skipped a beat when he said that. Is he trying to flirt with me? And then I still can't believe that he asked me to hang out with him. I was so excited for the weekend.

His behaviour towards me was quite different. All the other bodyguards were scared of him because of his rude behaviour. But he talked to me too politely. He never asked any other Bodyguard to hang out with him. I was busy in my own world thinking- What if he likes me? What if he proposes me? He said that he wanted to show me something. I was so excited but when i went with him , I was so disappointed. He wanted to show me the beach. I really got bored there because Vegas was sitting quietly. He was not at all interested in Playing with me in water. I felt like i am alone here. He even got angry when I touched him with my wet hands. Then we went to club and i drank a lot. It was so fun to drink with Vegas. I don't remember what happened after that but when I woke up the next morning, I was naked and my head was resting on Vegas bare chest.

Vegas pov:

" Shiaaaaaaa........"

We both screamed.

Pete quickly pulled him away from me . He quickly covered his private parts with one hand and searched for his clothes. I was also naked, so when he looked at me he closes his eyes with his other hand.

P:" I didn't see anything. Khun Vegas please can you pass my clothes."

I gave his clothes to him. We both get dressed and sat quietly, we didn't say or ask anything as we both didn't know what we did last night. We didn't even tried to look at each other. After sometime, he got out of the car and started walking.

V:" Hey where you're going ?"

I got out of the car.