BackStage

Chanel's POV
Once the show was over 4 people who paid for the backstage passes went backstage. Of course 3 of the people was me and my girls and it was this other girl. She was pretty but I hope she don't think she was bout to get my baby da fuck. Once we had got backstage everybody had greeted everybody and it was only 7 people, so it wasn't that many people to greet. I had went straight to Kevin with his fine ass then told him my name and talked to him til the other girl I think her name was Kathy came into our conversation.

Kevin's POV
Once the show was over me and the boys had waited for the girls to come in. Once they did I saw the girl that I had my eye on. She was coming straight to me and she was looking right. Her name was Chanel. We was talking til this other girl came 😒. Groupies boi I tell you.

Ashley's POV
After the show was over I walked back stage after Chanel. She was to happy to meet Kevin she she went to him. I was a little shy tbh so I took my time goin to Daniel. Once I got to him he gave me a hug and told me i was gorgeous and I told him he was to bad himself. Then we started to really talk.

Daniel's POV
After the show I was tired asf so, I went to get a bottle of water. When I had came back I saw the girls coming in. I was standing in the corner kinda waiting til this one girl who was beyond gorgeous had came to talk to me. She had looked kinda shy so I hadda let her kno wat was up. Once I did she opened up. From there we had a good conversation.

Michelle's POV
Once I saw that Ashley and Chanel with there niggas I was kinda happy but I need to be with mine df. So wen say D. Gordon sexy chocolate ass I was bout to eat him all up. He was just there looking all sexy and shit so I went up to him and said hi.

Devin's POV
After the show I was excited to go see some ladies so just sat there waiting them to come in. When they came in I had saw this gizzy little shawty and she was coming right to me lets see how this goes.

**** Keep read and I'll get updating as much as I can 💯