Juss Wait On It

CHANEL POV
Once I got in Ashley's room we started talking about The Bomb Digz and the concert that we supposed to be goin too. We started to get real into it and was talking for hours.

MICHELLE POV
Once I woke up from my nap it was about 30 minutes from the time that The Bomb Digz was supposed to go on younow. So I juss got up and walked to Ashley's house. When I got there I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After about 3 minutes of waiting Chanel and Ashley both came running to the door.

NOBODY'S POV
Once they all got settled in they got ready for The Bomb Digz to come on. They all had there phones on younow Widd there earphones in. They all had big smiles goin across there face Widd a bag of chips on the right of each of them. After about 15 more minutes of waiting for The Bomb Digz to got on dancing to "T-Wayne's nasty freestyle", they was getting grizzy with it 😂😂. Then Devin made the big announcement that they had been waiting for.
Devin: so remember on the last younow I said we where gonna move sum where new...
Kevin: yep yhu already kno ya boyz movin
Daniel: ** Juss smilin **
Devin: so we're moving to ..
Kevin,Daniel,Devin: Cali

After the girls heard that they were all bout to shit on there selves. They were too happy. Then they continued with the broadcast. The Bomb Digz did some fan calls and also played their new song get used to it, they all the girls liked the song cause it was lit asf.

Then Kevin, Devin, and Daniel was gettin tired so they decided to get off younow and end the broadcast around 11:45.

ASHLEY POV
Once the broadcast was over Chanel and Michelle decided to sleep over cause they wanted to pull an all-nighter.

They started to make dubsmashes and snaps. They also added their hubbies (Kevin.Devin.Daniel.) on snapchat. On one of there last pics they all took together they noticed that Kevin and Devin looked at it. They got real happy and started jumping up and down making a lot of noise.
AM (Ashley mom): SIT YALL ASS DOWN IN THERE
Ashley: ok mama

CHANEL POV
So we Juss found out that The Bomb Digz moving out here and my husband Kevin Juss looked at my snapchat I'm too happy. I'm hungry I needa eat
Chanel: let's go get sum food
Michelle: yeahhhh a nigga needa eat
Ashley: Yall always want food
Chanel/Michelle: and you don't!

NOBODY POV
They had finally decided to get up and make something to eat, of course they got a whole bunch of junk food and unhealthy bullshit. When they got back up stairs to Ashley's room they sat down and ate. Then they had this big convo about how they want to get with The Bomb Digz.

ASHLEY POV
I liked that I could sit down with my girls and have a conversation but, I hate that I was hiding what happened between me and Justin from Chanel. I kinda think she knows something is wrong because she keeps giving meh this look like she knows I hiding something.
Chanel: so Ashley do yhu like like Daniel?
Ashley: yeah but I have a bf
Michelle: I like Devin and yhu like Kevin hahahaha
Chanel: stfu and stop trynna change the subject
Ashley: you know meh and Justin are fine
Chanel: ohh really is that so
Michelle: let's go put these plants up

**|| let's c where this convo goes||**