Concert

NOBODIES POV
While they were in the car they all started to think about what was gone happen. They all started to get nerves. Chanel was happy and ready to hurry and get there, Ashley was ready to make Daniel notice and like her, and Michelle was just shocked it was really happening. After a 30 minute drive they finally got there.

ASHLEY POV
I was happy to finally meet the bomb digs but I was ready to make Daniel mine 😻. I got knocked out of my thoughts when Michelle loud ass called my name.
Michelle: ASHLEY!
Ashley: ... *day dreaming*
Michelle: ASHLEY!
Ashley: ... *still day dreaming*
Michelle: ASHLEYYYYYYY!
Ashley: *snaps out of it*
Michelle: are you excited?
Ashley: hell yeah
Michelle: then let's get ready to get gizzy!

MICHELLE POV
Before I noticed it I saw The Bomb Digz. It was like a scene out of a movie, I just couldn't believe this was really happening.

CHANEL POV
After Michelle and Ashley had there moments. I was just watching as everything happened. I couldn't talk I didn't know if I was breathing, it was just all happening so fast. I was just really for them to preform cause we got front row seat.

NOBODIES POV
Once they got to where the preference was going to be happening Ashley,Chanel, and Michelle all took a couple selfies. Then they heard the music to, get used to this. A couple seconds later they saw Devin come out ,then they saw Daniel come out and last they saw Kevin come out.

ASHLEY POV
Once I saw Daniel come out on stage I completely forgot about me having a boyfriend. I was in love. He was going to be mine, and I'm not giving up. I saw how he kept looking my way throughout the whole preference, or maybe it was just me waiting him to look my way. I don't even care he's mine and that's that. The whole show he was just too turnt and he kept his energy up. He even pulled up his shirt a couple times.

MICHELLE POV
Once I saw Devin on stage I couldn't breathe. It was like a dream that was coming true. I knew that he was looking at me because I mean, I was looking fly asf. Devin eye's were just perfect his moves were bawm and to me he was just perfect and everything I wanted in a boyfriend but, don't let me get to ahead of myself he is famous. Let's just watch there performance and wait til we go backstage.

CHANEL POV
Soo when I saw Kevin get on the stage I knew it was meant to be. He was just too perfect. His smile was just 😻 and everything he was doing was just 💦 but he was not looking at me at all. He was just maybe getting it to much that he wasn't trynna look at nobody but, by the end of the show he had touched a couple girls hands and winkled at some girls. I was kinda jealous because I kept yelling his name but, whatever.

DANIEL POV
Once I went out on stage I saw this one girl with a fatty. I lowkey kept my eye👀 on her the whole time. She was gizzy. I think I saw her before or maybe it's just me trippin over a hottie. I made sure I was doing my thang cause ya bio knew he had to step his game.

KEVIN POV
Once I got on the stage I start doing what ya bio needed to do. I saw this one girl that caught my eye but, I didn't wanna seem thirsty so I just stayed focused and finished the show. I did touch a couple hands and did a couple other things to make the crowd go crazy but, I stayed my distance from oh girl with the gizzy outfit.

DEVIN POV
I was the first out on stage and I got a good look at the audience. It was a couple cuties out there but, these two girls really kept my attention. I got all the big booty girls but, I like them all ✌🏾️🐝 honest. I just can't wait to see who's gonna be backstage so I can get some numbers. Cause ya kno ya bio movin to L.A. in a week or so.

**|| What's gon happen backstage?? Keep reading to find out! ||**