15

،، :🐾 : irl,instagram

AS NEVEAH WAKES UP,she sees jenna next to her she leans in and kisses her,then she gets up and goes to bathroom and takes out her phone.

she looks through instagram posts until she sees chrissy posting a pic,about her and the caption says "11pm party at my house,everyone is invited (my friends only)".

she bites her lip, and thinks about it,and then she says to herself "why not" .

so she goes back to jennas room and takes her clothes,and as she was going to her house closer to her house she first looked through the window to see if her mom is still there,there was nobody in the house.

then she goes into her room and starts to get ready,first she puts on her outfit,and then she does her makeup and her hair,when she finished all of that it was already 4pm,so she sat down and watched her phone and waited.

***

CHRISSY'S HOUSE WASNT THAT FAR, so neveah walked to chrissys house,and she gets closer she sees that the party already started.

she gets in the house and sees chrissy,the sturniolos,rikki and maeve,she walks over to them and says "heyy guys" totally ignoring maeve presence.

she hugs all of them but maeve, they all look at eachother in confusion "is there something wrong with maeve?" nick asks "ask her" she replies.

"neveah i had to,okay,it was for your own good you know?" "my own good? since when betraying your best friend is for my own good" "neveah,please" "no dont even touch you,bitch" she says as she walks away and sat on the couch.

a guy sat next to her and says "hey,you having a bad night too?" "yup" "your neveah right?" "mhm" "nice to meet you,im chase" "wait,chase? chase as chase stokes?" "yeah" "oh my god i havent seen you since 11th grade,where have you been?" she says as she hugs him.

"my mom switched me school in the middle of the year,i dont know why tho" he says "want a drink?" "sure" she answers as he takes her by her hand and leads her where the drink where "let me make you one" "uhh sure" she says as she waits for him to make is own drink.

"here you go" "thanks" she ays as she takes the drink and drinks it "mmm that's absolutely so good what" "really,do you want more?" "fuck yeah" she says.

5 minutes later and neveah drank 8 drinks,she was so drunk "yo veah lets go upstairs theres too much noise" "okay" she says as he takes her my her hand and they both go upstairs to chrissy's room.

when they get there they both sat on the bed in silence then chase put his hand on hers,they both looked at eachother,chase leans in,now theyre nose were touching.

and then neveah puts her lips and his,he kisses her back,neveah gets up still kissing him and takes off her top,revealing her red bra.

chase removes his shirt and lays down in the bed,neveah was on top of him,chase starts kissing her on her neck while his hands were on her waist.

chase leaves on her neck a couple of hickeys.

JENNAS POV:

AS I COME CLOSER TO NEVEAHS FRIEND HOUSE,i immediately start looking for her,she wanst downstairs so i went upstairs,i looked in bathroom and everywhere.

there was only one room left,so i opens the room and see neveah hooking up with a guy,i start feeling a tear drop down my cheek,
i start running and crying at the same time to my car.

how could neveah do this to me,was i the problem?

@chasestokes

liked by 2.002.290

chasestokes: 😍

tagged: neveahcoleman

user8: what the actual fuck is going on

maevereyes: 👎👎

nicolassturniolo: no fucking way

user0: slut

jennaortega: 🫠

user1: told yall shes a whore

TAP TO VIEW MORE COMMENTS

_________________________________________

3 CHAPS LEFT TILL THIS AMAZING BOOK FINISHES :(

DRAMAAAAAAAAAA

cardigan || 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐀 ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara