11

،، :🐾 : irl (tw: daddy issues,violence )

AS NEVEAH WAS PULLING OVER TO JENNA'S HOUSE, jenna hugged her before going out of the car "we had a really fun day,we should definitely do it again" says jenna "oh my god yes,it was so fun today,okay so uh ill call you later if you want" "okay,see ya,drive safe byeee,love you" that word love you,she was stunned that jenna herself said that, and she liked it.

"veah you okay?" said jenna "oh uh yea sorry,bye love u more" says neveah before driving off as fast as she could,because of what she just said, but then she receives a message from her mom "honey,please come now i need you right now" she read it in confusion she didn't understand why she wrote that,she was scared so she tried to drive as fast as she could.

it has been 20 minutes,and she's finally at her doorstep she opens the door to see someone who she really didn't want to see ever again,her dad,he had her moms phone on his hand.

"hey sweetheart,did you miss me" he says, a tear fell down her cheeks "dad,please dont hurt mom" "i will if one of you wont tell where is the money" "we have none of your damn money lorenz-" her mom was trying to finish her sentence but neveah's dad slaps her.

neveah scremed "NO!" she runs up to push his dad,but his dad gets up and takes her by the neck,neveah never felt like this,like she never felt loss,she was trying to catch her breath she tried her hardest,her dad let his hands down looking at her daughter,he felt horrible so he started crying,her mom gets up and runs her way to see her daughter coughing and crying at the same time.

"DONT EVER COME TO THIS HOUSE AND IF I SEE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER,I WILL FUCKING PUT YOU IN PRISOM YIU PSYCHO,GO I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN,GO!" her mom said as he ran through the door after looking at the last time at her daughter.

neveah never thought that her dad would do this to her,never,even tho all of the past she still liked her dad but now she doesn't recognize him anymore,she doesn't understand what she did to him to deserve all that.

neveah gets up and so her mom "swee-" "mom please can you leave me alone,i wanna be by myself a bit" "okay" her mom said.

she goes to her room the first thing she sees is a picture of her,her mom and her dad,by anger takes all of those pictures and starts to ripping them off,she felt angry,and upset of what just happened.

she just never understands why her dad hated her so much,since the day she was born he was always complaining of how much she cried,of how annoying she was,of how he always wanted a boy,of how he was a disappointment when she got a bad grade,she never felt loved by her dad.

she always gave him cookies,gifts,and all her time for him,and all he do is just say bad things about her,he doesn't deserve all that happiness,he deserves nothing actually neveah thought.

________________________________________________________________

RITA SPEAKS ! 🌟
HWLLEOOEOWOWOWOOWOWW, guys omg its been a WHILEEE, missed yall sm and this beatiful story,
OKAY ABOUT THIS CHAP i wanted to neveah to suffer a bit( I LOVE HER I JUST NEED SOME DRAMAAA)