03

،، :🐾 : irl,social medias

TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND DADDY ISSUES,
AND SEXUAL CONSENT!

AS NEVEAH WAS PREPARING FOR HER TURN, she thought about jenna,what if she never kissed percy,would they still be together?

but before she could think further about it she got interrupted by her coach "CMON NEVEAH COLEMAN YOUR TURN,YOU GOT IT GIRL" neveah started breathing faster,but calmed down for second and there she goes.

she walks through the runway,she nailed it,she was fixing one point.

and it was a girl in front of her,jenna ortega,she couldnt believe her eyes,since their break up they didnt each other and thats how they met once in 3 months?

she poses while still glaring at jenna but all she does is just look at neveah deeply into her brown eyes,she missed seeing her beautiful brown eyes.

but then she walks away while seeing Zendaya walks past her and giving her a slight smirk,she smiles back at her and then she leaves the runway.

her coach started hugging her and saying that she nailed it,but all she thinks about is jenna and how the fuck did she get in there,she wasnt even on the list.

she changed her outfit as quick as possible and ran out to where the guest were sitting while she was walking to jenna she saw Sydney,sadie and alot more.

when she came up to jenna she took her by her hand stormed off to the exit, "what the actual fuck are you doings here,are you stalking me now?" says neveah furiously "why would i stalk you i have better things to do in my life" "oh okay sure,first you stalk my page and then u stalk me in person?!"

"okay sorry but i was worried about you" "worried about me?why would you?" says neveah "veah, mikey told me about your dad" says jenna calmly.

neveah was shocked,not about the daddy issues thing,is how she called veah no one called her that except her.

"uh, i- please jenna leave me alone" she says neveah,"no please veah, i know what he did to you and your mother,you can talk to me." says jenna while looking at her.

"jenna,it's nothing that serious trust me" "no,it is,when you lie you always bite your lips" says jenna while neveah couldn't believe she still remembers this thing.

"yeah okay,my dad started drinking everyday and he started to go to some womens random houses and fuck them,and then my mom knew about it so she started confronting him about it, but he hit my mom and so i started to beg my dad to stop but instead he hit me as well,my mom tried to fight back but she was too weak to fight back so i called the police and now my dad is in prison and after that i tried to kill my self multiple times but i couldn't do that because i couldn't just leaves everyone just like that,so i try my hardest to make my fake smile real,but it doesn't work."says neveah while sobbing and showing her,her bruise.

jenna always knew her dad,he couldn't do that,but hearing these words from his daughter hurt her,so she hugged her tightly while neveah hugs her back tightly too.

"i love you" says neveah as she continues "i love you too,veah" says jenna.

***

@1989tvadmier

1989tvadrmirer: me cus i finally talked to her,and were on good terms xoxo liked by Wednesdayaddams and 56 others

liked by Wednesdayaddams and 56 others

wesnesdayaddams: love u more
liked by the creator and 43 others

COMMENTS ARE LIMITED

_______________________________________________________________________________________
hi.