Ch.6 Berceuse ↫

꧁𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖꧂-𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚎☘︎︎

-𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚎☘︎︎

♧︎♧︎♧︎

I woke up to the feeling of someone nudging my shoulder. I groaned as I peered one of my eyes open, seeing a blurry blue figure right next to me. Then I heard, "Dude, your alarms been ringing for like 4 minutes. I just shut it off but you gotta get up."
Realizing it was Sully and not some random that broke into our room I finally got up, letting out a huge yawn as I popped my back. I turned to my nightstand where I had previously set my phone before passing out and looked at the time, 6:04. Great, at least Sully actually woke up this time and didn't let it ring forever. "Did Johnny call?" I asked Sully as I stood up from my bed and started stretching my arms. "Nope, but if the reservation is for 6:30 we should be leaving soon."
And as if the universe planned it, my phone starts vibrating and the screen lights up with Johnny's contact picture. I picked it up, "Hello?"
"Hey you guys ready?" I looked up at Sully as he asked, he nodded yes.
"Yeah we're good."

"Great. I'm outside then, so hurry up and come down so I can take us, the rest of the guys went ahead in another car," He said before hanging up.

Sully twisted his torso before hearing a pop and grabbed his phone from his bed and putting it in his pocket, "You heard the man, let's go."

I sighed and grabbed my keys from my desk and putting them in my pocket along with my phone and thanked Sully as he held the door open for me. We both headed down the 3 flights of stairs and made it to the front of the dorms in about 2 minutes. "I call shot gun," I said as I ran towards the car Johnny was sitting in.
Sully entered the back and reluctantly sat down, "No fair, we didn't talk about this."
Johnny just chuckled at our antics as he began to back out of the parking spot after we buckled up, "Dont worry, it's not like the ride is going to take forever."

Johnny exited the parking lot and made it onto the main road where luckily there didn't seem to be that much traffic. Johnny reacher over it his center console and turned the bluetooth setting on, "You're welcome to connect if you want."

"Don't mind if I d-"

"Nope! I've heard your playlists, never again," I interrupted Sully as I set my phone and connected it instead.
I chose one of my playlists I was sure everyone would enjoy and left it at that.

"You got some good taste," Johnny said as he smirked at me.

I wasn't sure why that comment made me flustered, but it did.

—-

A couple of minutes later we made it to the restaurant. Johnny found a decent parking space, but cursed quietly under his breath as he had to maneuver around other people's horrendous parking. He finally shut off the ignition, pulling his keys out. We all hopped out of his car, careful to not hit the cars around us. Johnny looked at his phone as we walked towards the entrance, "They should be sat by know."