Ch.2 Reverie ↫

꧁𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔; 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜: 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 ꧂ - 𝚂𝚊𝚖 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 ꧂
- 𝚂𝚊𝚖 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Finally an hour or so later, Sullivan and I finished unpacking. I was currently sitting in bed, just scrolling through my phone bored out of my mind. Sullivan was just laying in bed onto of his sheets, snoring away. I have no idea how he plans to sleep tonight.

I sat up straight and stretched my arms out, letting out a big yawn. I've been sitting on my bed for the last hour and honestly it's just made me more exhausted. I looked outside to see that it was already dark out, and then looked at the time to see that it was 9:35. Guess it's time for bed, hopefully I can sleep through Sullivan's snoring. I thought and roller my eyes as I got up to shut the window. I latched it closed and then walked over to the A/C unit mounted on the wall, and turned it on to the medium setting. I cannot sleep when it's not at least a little chilly.

And with that I plugged in my phone, not forgetting to set my alarm for 6:00 a.m. and snuggled up under the covers as my mind slowly drifted into dreamland.

—-

I awoke to the sound of the annoying blaring of my alarm. Groggily I reached out and fought with my phone screen to let me shut off the annoying noise. After i was successful I looked over at Sully to see if it had waken him up too, but alas, nothing. The monster just kept snoring away. Not bothering to get ready for the day.

To be fair I did set the alarm 2 hours early. Which might seem ridiculous to others but I just need time to process everything in the mornings and digest my morning coffee. Anyways I hoped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, planning to take a shower. Im just glad that we're not forced to use the communal showers, only the monsters who literally can't fit in theirs.

—-

After taking that refreshing shower I grabbed the blow dryer and started drying my fur with one hand as I brushed my teeth with the other. I stood in front of the mirror gazing upon my foggy reflection from the condensation that stuck to the glass. All I could really see clearly were my red eyes. Depending on hoe the light reflects off of them they can look like they're glowing. I finished brushing my teeth and bent down to spit out the toothpaste in the sink. When I stood upright once more I could see as the mirror started to clear up more. My dark-grey, almost black fur seeming more defined the dryer it got. My two short black antennae stuck out of my head, occasionally twitching when the heat of the blow dryer got too much. Usually what takes the longest to dry are my wings, the fur mixed with patches of scales wasn't a good combo since it seems to retain the most water.