Live

"Hi guys" i smiled looking at all the comments flooding in. I decide to go live since I haven't been live in a long time. i looked back down at the comments seeing lots of questions.

"When is your next fashion show"

"are you and Y/c dating"

"I love your hair"

"You're so pretty"

I decided to answer a few and just chill on live. I was scanning over the comments when I noticed that Y/c joined my live.

"Omg he's in her live"

"Hiiii y/c"

"Omgg are they together"

The comments were going crazy now that y/c was in my live. I then get a text from y/c saying "you can tell them we're dating if you want amor I wouldn't mind"

I smiled before taking a deep breath. "Ok guys so to answer all of your questions yes me and y/c are dating"

"OMGGGG I KNEW ITT"

"How does it feel to be dating a famous f/s (fav sport) player"

"You guys are soooo cute"

"When are you having kids"

I laughed at all the crazy comments and questions. "Well to answer some of your questions I love dating him. I always get to go to games and he gets me jersey's and stuff"

"How long have you guys been dating" I read the comment out loud.

"We've been together for 4 months so far" I hear y/c's voice say. I turn around and smile at him "I thought you were downstairs"

" I was but I got bored and wanted to see what you were doing" he sighed wrapping his arms around my neck swaying side to side.

"you guys are soo cute I hope y'all last"

"Aww thank you" I said blushing as he kissed my cheek.

For the next twenty minutes or so we answer questions and told them about how we met and who liked who first and all kinds of stuff.

We ended the live and went to get food and chill for the rest of the day till we fell asleep in each others arms.

HIIIIIIIIIII
HOW ARE YOU GUYSSS
REMEMBER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY

DONT BE A GHOST READER ✌🏽