Extra 3 - Effort

Author POV 

Pete was still doubting Vegas . He still is afraid to love him .He has lost a great self respect for himself . He murdered his own value and loved Vegas unconditionally but it was reverse for Vegas . Vegas killed their love and went for his value . He went so far away and now suddenly he is being close to Pete . Pete didn't know what he feel now . What should they call their relationship . He looked at his ring finger their were no ring. He felt insecure . There was no damn proof of their love or anything. Vegas never have behaved as his lover like he use to . Pete knew Vegas isn't romantic still he just wanted to showoff a little bit that he made a devil love him but on what basis cause Vegas never act like one . Never but out of sudden he is showing his love . God knows the truth , Pete is scared to allow his heart fall for this man again only to break again. He didn't have any energy left anymore. He doesn't want to lose a little bit of value he has . He doesn't want to lose his character . He want to find himself . He wants to get back to old Pete . He missed his old self . He wants the best version of himself . He wants to be respected , well honored person . He doesn't want to tag of lover which actually is only based on his hardcore feeling . All time when Vegas was hugging him he felt like he was weak . He felt like it was enough now . He can die peacefully after this . 

[FAST FORWARD ]

Vegas was trying his best to find donor for Pete . After knowing how his action affected Pete , Vegas wanted to just kill himself . He became so protective and possessive version. On other hand Pete's mental status was not good. He had lost his consciousness many times . He won't react often . He just stares and doesn't show any emotion . His health also affected Venice a lot . The atmosphere in minor family started being gloomy . And their enemies were always waiting for chance to attack which stressed Vegas more . Everyday Vegas would bring red rose for Pete and place it in their bedroom  , kiss Pete's lip . And they  would bath together .

" Pete baby your skin is very soft why ain't mine . We use same product ." There was no reaction. 

" Darling , please baby why are you not talking to me . Please baby ." Still Pete just stared at Vegas . Honestly Vegas was tired very tired working as leader and trying to manage family . But he had to do this . It's his punishment for not taking care of pete before when he needed. Vegas had even made arrangement of personal doctor which was not doctor Top . Kim was suspicious about Dr . top and so was Vegas .  Khun was also taking care of some business assigned to him by Kim as Kinn was not available , noone would ever believe that The great crazy Thakhun can even work . Arm and Pol were the one more surprised at their master's hardwork . 

Days went on and time flew rapidly. Summer to spring to winter it went on. Vegas could feel little improvement in Pete . Still pete would talk very less with Vegas . Vegas was thankful to the incident that he started to talk . 

The incident [ ATTACK ON MAIN FAMILY ]

Vegas had work so he ordered Arm and Pol to bring Venice home . They were on their way to minor family when they got the call from Porsche and asked them to bring Venice in major family instead . 

" Pete how are you ?" Porsche somehow manipulated Nop to bring pete in major family as he didn't want to visit minor family . He didn't wanted to see Vegas . He didn't want to develop his inner feeling for Vegas more . Whenever he would see Vegas he would always admire him . He loved the way Vegas smelled , the way he dressed , the way he gets angry , the way he smile in front of pete , the way he cooks for pete, the way he kisses to pete in front of everyone without any shame , he wished he would be their instead of pete . He could feel his selfish desire . He wanted to have those intimacy with Vegas. 

"oHH come on pete if you will be like this i will surely steal vegas for you ." Porsche joked still pete only stared at him . They heard a loud voice of Venice