CHAPTER 4 : WILL PETE ACCEPT IT [ PART I]

PETE POV 

Infront of me the Vegas who was talking to our baby , this Vegas is unknown to me . I have never though Vegas to be such caring guy but i can't accept may be he just wants to have baby . Can't forget that his career is more important . I have to talk to Arm .

" Vegas , please leave now , I have to go somewhere . " 

" Where baby let me take you "

" Don't call me baby , i haven't accepted you yet . "

" when will you "

" Never "

" why give me a reason "

" Vegas i wanted to ask is it because of baby . i mean before baby you were ready to divorce me."

" I said you Pete many times that I love you ."

" Why but i don't have such feeling for you . I will never have so stop wasting your time "

" Pete listen to me carefully I know you can't trust me . I get it but please at least give me chance. "

" if you destroy that chance you will have to divorce me  ."

After the conversation Vegas always visits me . Even he had tough work schedules . He  brings me lots of ice-cream . I didn't like to eat spicy much only wanted to eat less spicy may be his gene is dominating mine . Now my clothes doesn't even fit me . It's been 3 month already , the marriage of porsche and mile was moved due to some issue . I went to meet arm .

" Arm will you accept me if i have another person's baby ."

" Pete i have always loved you , i know after you met Vegas for the second time after the years you got separated from him you developed feelings for him ."

" Arm actually i was in teen when i fell in love with him , i didn't know how to describe the feeling so added the tag of friend . But later i found out i was pregnant his response got me mad . I get it , it was very stupid of me to keep the expectation . Later after our separation i met him , the only thing left was hatred . He left me alone he didn't even care 1 % for our baby . I don't want to live with him now . I want to be with you please i beg you please accept me ."

" Pete is that vegas's friend over there "

" No where "

" i think i was just thinking may be not "

" please will you"

" let's get married "

" today "

" Ok "

I was really happy that we were getting married so we went for preparation .

Vegas POV

I  got Big's call he came to me .

" Vegas are you fine ,  are you not getting married to Pete . "

" WTF"

" Well today i went to coffee shop  with Ken and i saw there Pete with a handsome guy . he proposed him . "

" What did he " My heart broke into pieces . I couldn't control myself . I broke down into tears . 

" Hey buddy don't cry idiot go after him they are getting married today secretly "

" whatt" I called porsche , he didn't pick then i called thakhun . finally he picked up the call 

" is Arm Christian "

" yes , why "

" he is getting married to my pete "

" What ? , Ken told me but i thought he was joking me "

" how do you know ken "

" what do you mean by how do you know we are friends . Me , Ken Kim and mile . "

call ended 

I will track him where has he gone . His location showed that he was moving towards church .  

Before i could meet Pete i saw Pete's dad . He slapped Pete . Pete was very  nervous not looking at face of his father he was just looking at ground . He started shouting at Pete which lead Pete to panic attack . Arm was about to carry him . I went and carried him and went to hospital 

" Doctor is he fine "

" he got nervous and so the baby's heartbeat became faster . Khun Vegas i told you he has very complicated pregnancy due to his first pregnancy miscarriage , he is very weak . You should have take care of him "

" Sorry doctor from now on , he will be in my eye for 24 hours ." 

Finally Pete's Dad spoke . 

" Pete is pregnant how he is not omega ."

" he was you didn't knew "

" Why was Pete going to marry without telling me and whos child is in Pete's stomach "

" Mine " Me and Arm both replied at once . 

" WTF Arm "

" What he is my child sir , i am going to be your son in law please accept me ."

" no sir , i am his husband i have documents . I even have picture "

" What was pete a;ready"

" Yes he was he didn't tell you ."

" he didn't have to lie to me "

" he did that's the point ."

Suddenly a slap was heard and my cheek was in pain .

" Bastard do you know how tensed my son was because of you , he became more apart from me . He was pregnant before I had no idea . And i killed my grandchild with my .... own hands ."

" I was teen i know i did a great mistake . i wan....t "

" Shut up , then my boy was also teen , he was too young to handle all the pain alone . And even i was so engaged with my work that i forgot about him . I can't express him how much i love him . His mother left me , i know i was wrong to beat him for that because he looks exactly like his mom . "

" I intended to marry him but he didn't agree . So i made him sign the contract without him know "

suddenly we heard a scream of pete 

" Arm "

" Yes pete i am here , please accept me ."

" pete i"

When he saw his dad he panicked again Arm tried a lot to not let him panic . So I went towards him saying his dad to be outside for a while . 

" Pete listen carefully to me ok " I hugged him tight and went towards his ear ." Pete don't panic our baby is being nervous . i love you will you marry me please" i cried 

" Bastard you look ugly don't cry . About marriage i will think  , now stop crying "

Suddenly Arm laughed .

" you didn't give me last chance ." 

" well i gave and you passed already "

"Ok Mr Vegas please solve the matter i will take a leave i have to meet  my bf ."

" What he has bf "

"umm yea well , we planned about making fake marriage . "

" so it was plan do you know i was so freaked out .

" ok sorry na "

" sorry won't work i want kiss "

Then there was long kiss and Pete was taken to Vegas's house , everything was cleared between Pete and his dad . There was going to be party for celebration of Vegas winning his award . 

NOTE : [THIS CHAPTER  WILL CONTINUE TILL PART III ] AND LAST CHAPTER WILL BE CHAPTER 5 NAMED MARRIAGE .